With great excitement the girls and I will finally be able to reunite with hubby in the good ‘ol MidWest state of Indiana this weekend, and we’re so excited to have this awesome opportunity to personalize our Spring Celebration Announcement with Shutterfly’s new array of personalized announcement cards! They have the typical birth announcements… but, we had no idea there were such things as Moving Announcements–How majorly cool is that!? Now, since we do everything electronic billing etc. we’re already making our list of who to send our new address too–the family will definitely be shocked to see that we’re planning to settle at least for a year in the center of literally nowhere away from either coast where the rest of my siblings live…so, were looking forward to shocking them with updated pictures of the growing girls as well. [No, the majority of my family does not read our blogs; so our followers actually know more where we're living and moving then my own family. They just rely on phone calls, skype and webcasts.]
Personalized photo books
Now, my sister is a big picture chick; and she recently made a couple photo books books for Daddy that are so cool; so we had to check out Shutterfly’s many options. They offer an extremely easy photo upload programs that my girls and I were psyched because we believe photo books may just be our lazy really cool creative substitute to our long-lost scrapbooking days.
But…yes, we know we have 100s of photos organized into photo boxes which are so boring and would totally tick off my mother were she still alive, because she was the Photo Album Queen. And, since we owe a Scrapbook to my neice who already well past her first year, scrapbooking is on our Spring To Do outside in our brand new huge backyard (albeit very flat lands of Indiana).
50 Announcement Card Giveway
Since we’re having enough problems thinking of 50 people to give any our Moving Announcement cards already, we got permission to giveaway 50 to one of our followers.
Since the cards are normal-sized 5X7″ photo cards, we decided that they would be great mommy cards for playdates, exchange our email addresses and new phone number with all our new homeschool buddies. How cool is that!?
So, we’re curious. What’s Your Spring Celebration Announcement? Which cards would you get?
Enter to win one coupon code for 50 Shutterfly Spring Celebration Announcements (Value $32-89)
Note: The coupon codes for the announcement cards will expire on August 1, 2011.
Deadline date: Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time.
- You must adhere to all the rules as stated. Shall a winner be chosen who did not complete these rules, he/she will not be eligible to win.
You must visit Shutterfly’s Announcement webpage and comment below telling us What’s Your Spring Celebration Announcement & Which card would you get.
- To be eligible to win you must be a U.S. resident, and 18 years of age or older.
For Additional Entries
For additional entries, you may chose to complete any one, or all of the below actions. You must write a separate comment for each additional entry you complete below. (A winner is chosen by the number of comments, not the number of actions taken.)
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Twitter @PonnSabra
- Subscribe to our RSS feed preferably through the email subscription having the same email address on the comment that you have in the RSS feed. To sign up with your RSS feed reader, click here; or click here to subscribe by email. [You will receive 3 entries. If you write a favorable review, please comment 3 times below with the url.]
- Subscribe to our iTunes RSS feed with one-click subscription here.
- Write a review for our American Muslim Mom Podcast on iTunes here. [You will receive 3 entries. If you write a favorable review, please comment 3 times below with the url.]
- Become an American Muslim Mom Facebook Fan.
- “Like” this page on Facebook with the “Like” button below.
- Share this page on Facebook with the “Share” button below adding a personal note. Leave a comment below with the timestamped url.
- Subscribe to the American Muslim Mom YouTube Channel.
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Google Connect. [You will receive 3 entries. If you write a favorable review, please comment 3 times below with the url.]
- Apply for the Muslim Mom Media Network. While it’s not exclusive to Muslim Moms, we will only be promoting Muslim and halal-specific products and services.
- Tweet about this contest with @ponnsabra Tweet this message, but don’t forget to comment below with the new tweet link
SAMPLE TWEET. ENTER UP TO TWICE DAILY.
RT @ponnsabra #GIVEAWAY Win Shutterfly Spring Celebration Announcement Cards (value $32-89)
- Add our brand new button on your site, code available on the right sidebar.
- List on our your blogroll with the following text link:
<a href=”http://americanmuslimmom.com” title=”American Muslim Mom Blog” target=”_blank”>American Muslim Mom Blog</a>
- Bookmark American Muslim Mom on your browser or your favorite bookmarking site, suchas reddit, delicious, or google bookmarks. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
- Share this post with your favorite social networking site, such as yahoo buzz, stumbleupon, or kirsty. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below as well. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
Determining a Winner
Each comment below designates an entry number. We will use And the Winner Is… plugin to pick a random winner from the total number of comments below. The winner will be contacted by email. If no response is received in 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. Confirmed winners will be announced on our Contest Winners Page, where you may refer to at anytime.
Are you a blogger, too?
Click here to register for a chance at 50 free announcements!
Disclosure: This post is part of a series sponsored by Shutterfly. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do. We were not influenced in anyway to share only positive remarks. After all, lying is haram (prohibited). You’re welcome to read American Muslim Mom’s disclosure policy and contest disclosure.