I’m so excited to share with you this really cool “Show You Care From Eid al-Fitr to Eid al-Adha orEid2Eid” campaign and challenge! Touchnote is an incredibly ingenious, highly-economical, convenient, traveler’s dream app. However, I believe it’s an awesome innovation for for high-tech Internet-connected people to stay in close touch in a very personal, special way. Family and friends who are less connected AND those who are so-connected will equally impressed to received a personalized surprise in their mailbox just from you!
What is Touchnote?
From the About Page
Touchnote is the best way to share your photos as beautiful printed postcards.
We’ve always loved to receive postcards. Touchnote came into existence because we decided to build a business that would help us all to send them. Touchnote was founded in 2008 and we’ve been working from our office in Camden, London ever since. We like to think that we’re breathing life into digital photos, helping people relive their memorable moments and keep their photos special by making it easy to share them as postcards.
Using Touchnote you can create and write a postcard from your computer or your mobile phone using your own photos. Once you’ve selected your image and added a message, we print and post your postcard.
We want you to enjoy using Touchnote and for our cards to be perfect. For that reason we individually check the quality of each card we send. If a card isn’t good enough we print it again. So if you have a problem with our service or one of our cards let us know and we’ll do our best to make you happy.
Some real cool things about Touchnote
- Touchnote’s innovation obviously caught the eye of Apple…but, I truly believe thye are no threat to Touchnote at all!
- You can send postcards in any written language!
- Touchnote ships worldwide with one low price and delivery is very reasonable. One thing that’s so inconvenient for us is always trying to find a local post office, and when you finally find one it’s close or much more expensive then just brining a souvenir home for them (yet, they’d prefer a postcard)…this was especially annoying when we were on our multi-country European and Middle Eastern tour.
- Tons of privacy and security issues.
- I love how they can store your pictures so you can send to multiple people.
- You don’t have to write your name…so you can really surprise your recipient. I have so really fun ideas when we go overseas for my family, inshaAllah!
- I found out all these cool details here (there’s even cooler things too!)
Watch How You Can Use the Touchnote Android App to Take Pictures & Send Them as Postcards Worldwide
Watch How You Can Use the Touchnote iPhone App to Take Pictures & Send Them as Postcards Worldwide
Learn More & Stay Connected with Touchnote
- Touchnote’s website is clean with extremely easy instructions.
- Touchnote’s Blog updates you on their latest developments while sharing this incredible sense of humor.
- Become a Touchnote Facebook Fan
- Follow Touchnote on Twitter
- Subscribe Touchnote’s YouTube channel
Five of our very own American Muslim Mom bloggers are announcing their participation in this challenge! Touchnote and I want to see how creative they get with their photo-to-postcard service.
Touchnote Show and Tell Blog Competition
In their review posts, we want to know
- Who you sent your postcard to,
- What picture you sent,
- When did you send it,
- Why you sent that particular picture to that specific recipient, and
- How you sent it, via iPhone, Android or website.
Creativity Counts the Most!
Judging will be based on creativity, so here are some ideas to ponder:
- We love pictures; so the more the merrier!
- We want honest feedback; so please share your detailed experience using Touchnote–good and bad…but, hopefully MUCH more good will be reported.
- We love surprises; so Think of an innovative way to use Touchnote. For example, I’m for Eid greeting postcards domestically and overseas, personalized traveling postcards (depending where we are determines to who we send), and possibly very personalized-business postcards.
- We LOVE social media; so add audio and video.
- We’d love to see the finished product and the recipient’s surprise! Rarely the sender ever gets to see the finished product, so it’d be totally awesome if you asked (only when they call/email to say thanks and express their surprise, of course) them to take a picture of the actually postcard.
- We want You to have Fun! So, please just enjoy yourselves and express your joy in your post.
Enter to Win a $50 Visa Gift Card + a FREE Touchnote Credit
The most creative 50 people* to comment below and follow the instructions below will receive one Touchnote postcard credit (value £1.49) and chance to win $50 Visa card!
Note: This challenge is open to anyone 18 years and older, with worldwide participation. It is not limited to Muslims, and does not have to have an Eid theme.
- Comment below with your Name, Blog address and Email address. (You’re email address will not be displayed publicly.) You must tell us how you’re going to use the Touchnote credit, via iPhone, Android or website. Please share with us the angle you envision taking in using your credit. Your creativity may win you a $50 Visa gift card!
- Deadline for comments and free credits: Tuesday, 25, 2011 11:59 Eastern Time. Credits will be dispersed asap.
Want Some Inspiration?
Watch our Muslim mommy bloggers as they share their creative designs, ideas, and experiences for using Touchnote inshaAllah, God willing. Each received multiple credits and will competing with one another for one $50 Visa gift card as well.
- Amanda at MarocMama
- Kimberly at Muslimahs Working at Home
- Ameera at Habeebee Homeschooling
- Hanane at CommonCentsMom
- Amnah at Little Life of Mine
Instructions for the Blogger Challenge – $50 Visa Gift to the Winner
- Blogger Challenge post Deadline & Details: 11:59 pm Eastern Time November 7, 2011.
- You must link to this contest post with our campaign button above so we can all view your entries. (Please upload the button to your server.)
- You must share your experiences with Touchnote, and link to their website: http://touchnote.com
- You must submit your completed blogpost link in a comment or trackback below. Only those listed in the comments or trackback area will be judged, so don’t forget this critical step!
Judging will be conducted by Touchnote and American Muslim Mom staff. Winner will be posted during 1 of the 4 days of Eid al-Adha on the Touchnote blog.
We look forward to your active participation! Please share any and all thoughts below.
Disclosure: I am organizing this campaign on behalf of the American Muslim Mom Media Network. If you’d like to be considered for future campaigns, apply today–it’s free to join! Challenge rules are subject to change at any time. I received products free of charge. I was not influenced in anyway to share only positive remarks. After all, lying is haram (prohibited). You’re welcome to read American Muslim Mom’s disclosure policy and contest disclosure.