A debut about Moms & Money Monday, subhanallah (Praise be to God) fell perfectly aligned with what I believe to me one of my most concise and research-dense article about the Top Ten Reasons Brands Should Target Muslim Social Media Moms for Have Mom~Entum [also posted on Big Fuel's main blog here]. Mom~Entum the social media mom division of Big Fuel – a social media company who is “on a hiring binge” with about 15 staff members in their new office in January, their plans is to double that number in March, reported by Mashable just last month.
@HollyPavlika and I have been instant TweetBuddies, after I was one of the 100 mom bloggers who was chosen to participate in the “Win a Buick, Facebook Fan” campaign. And, while I was unusually busy with my relaunch last week, I knew she was extra busy herself.
Belated Congratulations Holly!
Until I just found out CNBC reported last Tuesday, February 1, 2011:
Big Fuel Promotes Holly Pavlika to Managing Director/New York Current Executive Creative Director will be Responsible for Day-to-Day Operations of Social Media Marketing/Consumer Engagement Agency’s Flagship Office
Why Muslim Moms’ Spending Power is Doubled!
According to the Qur’an (Top Reason #10 in my Guest Post)
“No one person can claim any of a Muslim woman’s wealth (money, property, belongings, inheritance, or investments), not even her husband as prescribed in the Qur’an”…
And wish not for the things in which Allah has made some of you to excel others. For men there is reward for what they have earned, (and likewise) for women there is reward for what they have earned, and ask Allah of His Bounty. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knower of everything. (Surah An-Nisa/Chapter “The Women” 4:32)
Husband must provide everything for family, while the Wife/Mother must manage that wealth (money, investments, properties, etc.) that HE acquires. Shall the wife/mom acquire her own personal wealth (ie. value jewelry, inheritance, profits from her own business, and even cash allowance from the husband) she has the Financial-Power and Strength of 2 people or 2 businesses: Her husband’s wealth and Her own wealth.
More specifically, I manage all my husband’s wealth (of course with hubby’s guidance, input, and in areas he’s better–I allow him to take over; like when he got us to be debt-free, investments-because I’m not as savvy as he (but I’m learning), and even though he makes the big purchases–he always consults me with everything!) but as you know we/I make most of the purchases as a consumer. AND, I manage my own personal and business wealth. = Doubled purchasing power.
Opportunities for Brands Working With Social Media Muslim Moms
- 12 Tips for Brand to Better Engage with Social Media Moms
- 11 Rules to Engagement with Mom Bloggers
- Still unsure of our value, especially if we tweet or blog, how much we should be paid,
- A Moms Rule #1 Consumer Market, special report that they host on their site for available clients and interested parties.
Holly’s blog is highly under-rated, or hidden resource in this vast blogosphere, that blows my mind that she doesn’t have a fraction of commenters her highly-researched and crafted posts deserve!
Welcome Muslim Mom Media Network
Since American Muslim Mom is the #1 largest, fastest growing Muslim Mom online social media community in America (with incomparable online stats, rankings, reviews), with 12% traffic from over 4-dozen other countries, and we’ve cornered this part of the blogopshere (and beyond) for nearly two years now. So, I launched our Muslim Mom Media Network.
In it’s infant-stages, inshaAllah, God willing, we will be the first and only place Brands think of when they’re thinking of reaching the American Muslim Mom consumer market share, and want critical, highly-educated and influential input to the development and publicity of their products and services.
Obviously a niche within a 2 niches:
- Muslim Social Media Moms within the Social Media Mom Market - #1 Consumer Market
- Muslim MOM Consumer Market within the Muslim Consumer Market – The fastest-growing, most wealthy, most educated, highly influential well-connected online and offline, faithfully loyal and devout, passionate, creative…for all 11 reasons, hop over to Holly’s for the rest of the data! LOL. And, please thank her kindly by commenting her for supporting our work, research and her own as well!
Plus-side for Brand determining if that want to work with us?
- We’re NOT as expensive as other Mom Bloggers, and I don’t envision ever being the highest paid, because I’m not reaching for quantity #s, I want quality relationships…but, being paid big-buck is what I believe I deserve; LOL, inshaAllah, God willing.
- We’re NOT as expensive as Muslim-specific Consumer Publicity Agencies, and We ARE Muslims!
- We are not charging you $2500-4000 for our market research just so you can see our worth*,
- We are NOT not non-Muslims publicity experts who “understand” and “emphasize” our unique lifestyle issues, woes, experiences*.
- We (at least my family and I) are NOT driven by the Market share and the grabbing the next buck!
- We are first and foremost accountable to Allah (God) and if our influence across social media and offline publicity methods happen to be a good match for you and your brand, because it’s first good for my faith and family.
- We are here to serve Allah (God) and our high-moral and ethics personally influence our high-business ethics and practices–period!
- And, know this–I am a servant of Allah (God) first, NOT a marketer, publicist, SEO Social Media Specialist within the Muslim Consumer Market–I am a Muslim who is a Consumer.
*No, I am not linking out to the various resources so you can see the high-price tags, or pinpoint who I’m talking about; because as a social media, online public relations specialist, I respect and understand their interest in this vast market share. There is a need for their services and support. I am very good colleagues with many of them. I just think none of them know the value, intimacy, and experience it is to target Muslim Media Moms.
- We have specific issues here in America. Targeting the difference in stereotypes and issues here in America, unlike our Muslim brothers and sisters in other countries.
- Up-to-date research and news commentary for Muslim American Consumer Market. Check out our on-going features of the Muslim consumer market, specifically in our nation, and globally as well.
Don’t Forget to Join the Mom~Entum Bloggers Network
- Sign up Here. And, in the Number of Twitter Followers space, please share that “Ponn Sabra referred me!” They’re planning to announce some real cool projects very soon, so hurry up over there Now!
For a Moms & Money Monday post, you can discuss anything about Frugal living, Deals, Coupons, or Making Money as a work at home mom, online business owner, or How You Spend Money as a consumer in your own niche. Want to join us? Post a Moms & Money post, grab a button linked to this article, and comment below! Easy-peasy!
- The American Muslim Market is Rich, Educated, Growing Fast
- Increase the ROI on Your Social Media Time — Tips to Make It Profitable
- Atlanta Post Urges U.S. Companies to Tap Into the American Muslim Consumer Market
- American Muslim Mom Podcast #5
- Can social media make the world a more tolerant place?