We meet every other Wednesday at 1pm to sing circle songs, familar family songs.While the average age is 7 years, we still have a blast!
I thought it’d be hard since the girls can’t read all the lyrics themselves, but they remember all the lyrics more completely and correctly than I do, even days after the class.
We also started to learn the recorder, which is added fun.
We are all so pumped, becuase we scheduled our first “public appearance” at a local nursing home! We’re going to keep our “circle song format”, so we won’t be “performing”…we’re going to share our love to sing together with our elderly neighbors.
Both the nursing home staff and our Music COOP members are so psyched!
- HELP Music COOP’s debut at the nursing home
- So many updates, so little time
- Toledo homeschool yahoo groups
- Ponn Sabra of American Muslim Mom to be Interviewed on Muslimahs Working at Home
- Tips To Prepare Your Child for Kindergarten