Alhumdulilah, we’re ever so close to our goal to make the American Muslim Consumer Survey statistically-significant! So, DinarStandard has extended its deadline until tomorrow, Thursday October 20, 2011 to 12 noon Eastern Daylight Time. Please, IF you are an adult Muslim living in America, PLEASE fill out the form. Wasting time complaining that there’s not enough halal products or services, or complaining that there’s not enough Eid or Ramadan products and services is waste of time! Be a voice of change! Be a voice to be scored and listened to! Have your spouse, even children over 18 years of age, any and every Muslim in America participate. Come on–a goal of 1000-1500…can it be THAT hard!? I think not!
The American Muslim Consumer Advocacy Survey
Deadline: Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011 at 12 noon
Major changes have been made to this campaign to make it easier to Give Away 50 FREE Credits to ANY commenter on the main Touchnote Eid2Eid campaign post. 1 creative comment may even win you a $50 Visa gift card, inshaAllah!
- Deadline now extended to Next Monday, October 23, 2011!
Also, you can get some creative inspiration from the 5 Muslim mom bloggers who will be reviewing Touchnote for their Challenge of to win a $50 Visa gift card too. So, far 2 have displayed some awesomely-creative ideas! Check them out here:
- Our resident-Muslim-mom-blogging-photographer Amnah made this Gorgeous Growing Family Touchnote Eid Card!
- Ideally, our very own Maroc-Mama just came back from Morocca, so she made this VERY creative Guess Where We Are? (Yes…in Morocco) Touchnote postcard to her sister in a different state.
In a rush…the library PC time-remaining is ticking…but, please actively participate in these great opportunities to acknowledge those who are already acknowledging US as Muslims, inshaAllah T’ala!
Disclosure: I am organizing this campaign on behalf of the American Muslim Mom Media Network, if you’d like to be considered for future campaigns, apply today–it’s free to join! I received products free of charge and compensation. I was not influenced in anyway to share only positive remarks. After all, lying is haram (prohibited). You’re welcome to read American Muslim Mom’s disclosure policy and contest disclosure.
- Touchnote Show You Care Eid2Eid Postcard Campaign & Challenge!
- Flirty Aprons – Dressing Up for our Domestic Duties During Ramadan
- Calling All American Muslims – Ground-Breaking 5-Minute Consumer Survey. PLEASE Participate. Deadline Wednesday, October 19th
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2011-10-22
- A Yummy Ramadan Mubarak