- Postal mail them to our address listed here,
- Scan and email to contact<at>americanmuslimmom.com,
- Send us a Word or google doc to contact<at>americanmuslimmom.com, or
- Fax forms to
Summer Islamic Reading Challenge Forms
- * Register your child/ren from Birth – Senior Year of college/university, during the Reading Challenge period of July 15, 2010 – August 15, 2010 (details below)
- Print out the Official Islamic Book Review Form and Reading Journal * Children read books at their reading level, or read-aloud to by an adult
- Complete one full Islamic Book Review, and list additional Islamic books read on the journal with all sections completed. A parent/guardian must sign the journal when it is completed.
- Mail the completed review form and reading journal to the address provided on the Review Journal (one per child). Multiple children from the same household may send their journals in one envelope for your convenience.
- Each participant will be sent a certificate and a prize in the mail as promptly as possible.
- Special prizes will be awarded to different age or selected groups by criteria stated for that prize.
- Deadline: Postmarked by August 15 16, 2010.
Children’s Design a Button Contest
Design a Button Coloring Contest Rules:
- Open the coloring page here.
- Design a Button. Create & Enjoy!
- Scan and email on or before 12 midnight EST August 15, 16, 2010 to contact<at>americanmulismmom.com or postal mail it with your Official Book Journal.
- Email must state: (a) Child’s full name. Only the first name and last initial will be publicized. (b) Age and DOB (date of birth).
- Winning Design may be used for next year’s Summer Islamic Reading Challenge, inshaAllah.
- Kid’s Coloring Design a Button Contest Ends Today, But You Still Have Time!
- 2010 Summer Islamic Reading Challenge Kick-Off
- How To Fill Out the Summer Islamic Reading Challenge Forms
- 4th Annual Summer Islamic Reading Challenge
- First Annual Summer Islamic Reading Challenge Prize List