Studio Arabiya – The Best, Most Affordable, Online Qur’an and Arabic Program – FREE Trial & Special Discounts
Our journey to find the best, most affordable live distance learning or in-person Qur’an and Arabic Programs have lasted for MANY years, as seen in great detail here and here. Subhan Allah, Glory be to Allah, Studio Arabiya connected us. If you’re a loyal reader, you know I only give detailed critical reviews, and it is a big compliment is if my family and I choose to work with any company long-term. However, the biggest compliment, is when my husband and I choose to invest or purchase a product or service based on our review. Well, Studio Arabiya received that highest level of approval!
After our free trial, we are now proudly investing in our girls’ continued Qur’an AND Arabic classes with Studio Arabiya. To show how much I believe in their products and services, I asked and Studio Arabiya agreed to giving a 10% special discount for all American Muslim Mom subscribers, if you, too, decide to invest in your or your kids’ education beyond their Free Trial.
Personal Blessings We Experienced With Studio Arabiya
The 3 girls have 2 different Qur’an teachers and 1 shared Arabic teacher. All are females, and both Qur’an instructors have their ijaza, mashaAllah. We started with 50-minute Qur’an classes for me and my 2 older girls, and 30-minutes for my 9 year old 3-days a week. By the 2nd class, our 9 year old asked for longer time, and more homework because she wanted to learn more Qur’an like her sisters. This was HUGE news for us, because our youngest never could sit through an entire Qur’an class, and 30-minutes one-on-one seemed to be her max. She has always been gifted in memorizing, mashaAllah, but class time has never been as productive as it could be because her interest level was never truly piqued. So, we typically hire instructors simply to test and correct her, but repeating back and forth to learn always bored her. She’s much better at memorizing by herself.
My husband and I are most grateful for her instructor’s ability to bring a whole new dimension of Qur’an in our daughter’s life, and pray for her and her family every day. Alhumdulilah!
According to my daughter, she said her instructor “is very patient and nice, and she knows English”…simple, little words…she wouldn’t talk about her dozens of past instructors, but my other daughters and I asked a few times just now “Being, very patient, nice and knowing English are the ONLY reasons you’re able to sit through doubled-the-length of Qur’an class and memorize more?” Trying to get her to be more descriptive. She agreed in the affirmative with a polite grin each time. Questioning our disbelief, she asked; “What!?”
These are the times when I hear my late mommy say, “From the mouths of babes…”
Ya Rabb, May all teachers, instructors, and especially those teaching our most Glorious Book, The Qur’an teach nicely with patience. Ameen!
After two-weeks, I stopped taking Qur’an classes for the girls to share 60-minutes (20-minutes/each) of Arabic studies 3-days per week.
During my 2-weeks, I accomplished more in my 50-mins with her than I ever had with any other Qur’an teacher ever before, mashaAllah. I am extremely encouraged, and I’m reading more Qur’an every single day more than I’ve ever in my life! mashaAllah! I feel a closeness with Allah’s words that I never did before. I practiced so much between by 1st assessment with sister Saffiyah and my first class and it showed–my heart is still pounding in pure delight. May Allah accept all our intentions, and ibadah. Ameen!
Instructor Safiyah was instrumental in helping be establish a good Qur’an studying routine. As you may remember, routines and steady progress is critical to staying motivated and reaching our goals. Undoubtedly, my 4-months of near-daily Qur’anic lessons in Gaza between Hajj & Umrah last year set an extremely strong foundation in my Tajweed rules and ability to read; but being able to bring good habits away from that kind of intense studies is critical for any busy Muslim mom living in a non-Muslim country.
Top 29 Reasons Why We LOVE Studio Arabiya
In no particular order
FREE initial, detailed, formal assessments were scheduled in 24-hours! My girls and I were highly impressed by the execution, the formality, the ease, thoroughness, and joy it was to participate in these detailed assessments. With separate instructors for the Qur’an and Arabic classes.
- FREE Class Trials and Instructor assignments were scheduled in 24-hours! They used email, phone and skype to expedite the request. Balancing 4 students with 10-hour time zone difference is not easy, and has never been accommodated with much ease and perfections except with Studio Arabiya.
- Private Online Classroom. White Board accessible by both the instructor and student, Shared documents, Qur’an, books, Superb sound quality, and we rarely loose down time due to poor Internet connection or Skype’s not reliable services.
- Ability to Record Classes – This is an awesome capability, because one of my biggest complaints of distant learning programs is not having access to the school work, curriculum, assignments, etc.
- Homework Assignments. They are ALWAYS challenging and my girls prefer this; which of course my husband and I agree.
- 24-Hour cancel and reschedule policy is adhered too. When we had emergency medical appointments, all our classes were immediately rescheduled.
- Live Chat 24-7 Customer Service. It was fantastic for numerous reasons, if we were running late, the instructor, or the classroom needed assistance. Live support to troubleshoot technical issues, happened only once. Tech support helped us and the one instructor live. It was awesome! It shows the kind of expert support they offer their employees, their instructors too.
- 24-Hour Customer Service. Every single request has ALWAYS been attended to immediately, within minutes, rarely within few hours! Not a single Middle East company my family and I have EVERY worked with ever had this kind of Customer Service. Personal phone calls when we were late for class by 5-minutes. We were delayed in opening the class, and when we were in class it was GREAT to receive a call asking where we were.
- Ideal Timing and Accommodations to Make Sure You Know You Are The Customer They Are Serving. Often Muslims in Muslim countries are self-righteous, condensing, and make you feel like they’re doing a favor for serving us, even though we’re their customers. They make excuses why they can’t serve us, even if their marketing materials and written agreements say otherwise…yes, haram, I know. But, Studio Arabiya never once did this to us. They know we have 4 people, with 4 different levels/ages in 2 different classes who live in different timezones. They accommodated us, welcomed us, and serviced us to keep our business.
- Lively Interactive Arabic Classes and Lessons. Their Arabic instructor even introduced herself the first few lessons with her friendly adorable hand-puppet. My girls are always challenged and well-paced.
- Skilled, Patient, Loving Instructors Who Are Muslims At Heart and In Practice. Yes, it’s sad I have to write this, alluding to the fact that other Muslim companies who hire Muslims don’t have the same, but it’s true, subhan Allah.
- Female Instructors with ijaza who may give ijaza. This is incredible news, since we’re a happy of all maturing young Muslimahs.
- Extremely Affordable – Last I checked, many months ago, I know Studio Arabiya was less than many other programs. I have no interest to look to compare them to their competitors now, but last I knew they were one of the least, if not the least expensive program in the Internet today. Yet, NO ONE offers one-fraction of their products and services.
- Committed Muslim Founders Who Developed This Program Out Of Their Own Personal Experience. As American reverts, the founders built this program because he successfully studied with a shaikh in Egypt remotely. The couple moved to Egypt to complete his studies to become an Imam, at which time they created Studio Arabiya from their own experiences, knowing first hand what works and what does not.
- Founders are Practicing Muslims who do not compromise business over Islam. MashaAllah, as American business entrepreneurs, the founders have extremely strong work ethics and principles. Add their innocent, pure love for Allah subhanna wa T’ala, there’s no surprise that they are building an incredible business for all the right reasons. May Allah reward them handsomely in this dunya and akhira. Ameen!
- Founders focused first on curriculum, the distance learning experience, and THEN business growth – Priority: Students embracing and excelling in their Qur’anic and Arabic studies. As a result, mashaAllah, this is already a self-sustainable, profitable business. May Allah continue to bless the founders and all involved with Studio Arabiya in this dunya and the akhira. Ameen!
- Long-Term Clientele – One family of 3 kids have been with them since the very beginning month-after-month.
- Determined to grow at a steady pace. Now, 300+ students and 50+ instructors. Steady growth allows both the staff and the students can adjust to make the best teaching/learning experience for the pair.
- Highly Professional FREE Resources – Studio Arabiya offers incomparable resources we’ve never seen in one single place for Arabic and Qur’anic resources. Downloadable Arabic Learning Flash Cards, New Games & Puzzles, breath-taking Pinterest boards, extremely active Facebook fan page, steadily growing Twitter account, and fantastic 30 Du’a in 30 Days of Ramadan Youtube series.
- Solid Arabic & Qur’an curriculum which all the instructors use.
- Qur’an: (1) Read the Qur’an (2) Tajweed rules (3) Recite the Qur’an (4) Memorize the Qur’an (5) Shares appropriate tafseer or stories of the sunnah to help conceptualize the surah/ayats to deepen the girls’ understanding to aid in memorizing better.
My oldest was extremely pleased the very first class, because the teacher broke up their time up equally for all the different sections of learning the Qur’an. This is what she always envisioned as the best use of her class time, but no teacher was willing or capable to be so personalized in their teaching methods. Willing to accommodate personal requests. Last week, I requested to have the two older girls read the Qur’an from the beginning, they added it easily.
- Arabic: (1) Read (2) Write Spelling & Grammar (3) Comprehension with tests and assessments (4) Conversational speech (5) Homework (6) Class recordings. Personalize curriculum to work with age-appropriateness, level of education, and individual strengths and weaknesses. Their one Arabic teachers paces her classes and teaches to all three of the girls, because of the difference in their personalities and level of understanding.
- Self-directed classes between the girls and the instructors. This was a major problem with their competitors because the instructors had such poor English skills, or the instructor or organization did not have a set academic system or curriculum in place. Due to my frustrated girls and my desire to protect my investment of money, I would have to sit by my girls’ side during every single class. It was hours of wasted time. While I was learning, I wasn’t paying someone so I would have to babysit the instructors to make sure they’re teaching their classes. I only sat with my older girls for a few minutes, and 1-2 classes with my youngest. My youngest quickly asked that I not be present at all, because she enjoyed developing a relationship with her instructors herself…another reason why her Qur’anic studies have been increasing dramatically. Instructors know enough English to get through the classes just in case we need to talk in English.
- Progress Reports. Excellent communications among the instructors, customer service and myself to get periodic informal progress reports. The founders shared that they are presently working on making progress reports a more formal process, but at this time I don’t have a single complaint, because I know exactly where they are and what they’re doing in each of their classes…it’s made quite obvious with their homework.
- Daily Schedule and Calendar in Private Secure Online Family Account. As seen to the right==>
- Easy and Multiple Payment Systems via Paypal, Direct Withdrawal from bank account, credit card, Western Union, or bank transfer.
- I Never had to involve my husband once...except to pay While this may sound extremely odd reason, in many cases of dealing with Arab Muslims in Arab countries, in order to get things done I’d have to involve my husband, which is EXTREMELY annoying and…well…I am the primary educator and care giver to my girls, having traveled to Muslim lands even without my husband–but, often out of frustration, or extremely poor communication skills (they’re inability to understand my Arabic AND English), I would have to resort to getting my husband involved. Which, if I did, my husband would already be extremely annoyed. He depends on my to take care of these simple things, such as their education. Please note that while I had many communications with the Founder it was mostly regarding publicity. All customer service, classes, instructors, every thing to do with taking care of the girls’ classes were taken care by the Muslim staff in Eygpt.
- Open for suggestions and recommendations. Since the beginning, I’ve been listened to, cared for, and appreciated for my feedback; so much that flash cards were made based on our requests, and other little things to improve our experiences as an end-user. Nothing beats that!
10% Discount American Muslim Mom Special Discount
Disclosure: We are organizing this campaign on behalf of the American Muslim Mom Media Network. If you’d like to be considered for future campaigns, apply today–it’s free to join! We may have received products free of charge or sponsorship towards the GoFundMe American Muslim Mom (AMM) Foundation campaign. 100% of all profits are reinvested into the growth of the AMM community and educational reasons, please check out AmericanMuslimMom.org for details. We are never influenced in anyway to share only positive remarks. After all, lying is haram (prohibited). You’re welcome to read American Muslim Mom’s disclosure policy and contest disclosure.
- Review: Alif Arabic – Affordable Online Qur’an and Arabic Program
- Alif Arabic – Affordable Qur’an and Arabic Learning Program – Special Discounts Available!
- Chelsea Piers Free Athletic Class Update
- Learning Qur’an – Arabic as a second language
- Let’s Talk About: Muslims and Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Infections