Mohammed Aaser of NoorKids.com states, “Noor Kids partnered with EidGiftGuide.com last year, and we have chosen to renew for this year. EidGiftGuide.com has helped us improve our SEO search results and has also helped us increase sales during Ramadan! We strongly encourage the partnership!”
5 Individual Books for Summer Islamic Reading Program Participants (Ages 3-8 years)
Noor Kids Children’s Book 4-Pack (Value $24.99) Giveaway
- School Is Out for the Summer
- Noor Kids go to Hajj
- Noor Kids Discover their Blessings
- Honestly Speaking
Without being biased, our favorite so far is “Noor Kids go to Hajj,” the first book we opened upon our return from Hajj and Umrah. Ya Rabb, Hajj and Umrah Mabror. Ameen.
Much to our surprise, American Muslim Mom is showcased as their website to check out…aww…Subhan Allah!
Also, they made a cartoon of our dear sister in Islam, Chef Yvonne of MyHalalKitchen.com, as she shares tips and a delicious healthy fruit kebob snack!
Interestingly, the book shares aspects outside of Hajj, which we were only able to complete during Umrah with our girls, such as climbing the about 600 steps (that’s it!!?) to reach the Cave of Hira in Jabal Al-Noor. Remember the picture of the baboon overlooking the Kaaba that was taken while climbing up those very steps, subhan Allah!
Long Life on our Islamic Library Shelves
However, even though we had “School is Out For the Summer” last year–we quickly referred to it as someone remembered…”I think…Yes! I’m right!”
One daughter knew I drew pictures of these gorgeous trees in the dessert in my Hajj Journal, then they witnessed it during Hajj. When we returned to the States, they recalled the Noor Kids “Muslims from Around the World” section, “Meet Muddathir from Oman” and he shares “One of my favorite things abut Oman are the cool Frankincense trees!” with a picture of these trees. [This section is noted in the video below.]
The point is: these books are impressionable, memorable, educational and very personal.
Islamic Children’s Books for Kids of ALL Ages
So even though my baby is officially out of Noor Kids’ target range, my whole household of kids aged 9, 11, 12 and undisclosed hubby and I really LOVE this book series!
We will maintain our subscriptions and will do everything we can to get this wonderful Islamic children’s books in the hands of English speaking Little Muslims throughout the U.S. and Canada as our humble starting point.
Brothers Amin and Mohammed are very keen to crowd-sourcing Parental and Kid involvement, feedback, and word of mouth marketing. If you want, you can bring them into your community too by becoming a Partner like us, or use the Affiliate link above, if you have a blog or website.
“Being a Big Hit at the Masjid” – It was during Eid that I shared extra copies for friends of ours. Every mom and kid surrounded us to marvel and enjoy the interactivity created as you flip the pages. Insha’Allah, we pray to make the same impact at our local masajid here in California.
Check out our Noor Kids video review!
Giveaway: Noor Kids Children’s Book 4-Pack!
Do you want to grab these awesome books for your kids? Here’s how you can enter to win a prize from Noor Kids ($24.99 value):
Monday, August 13, 2012 11:59 pm PST.
- You must adhere to all the rules as stated. Shall a winner be chosen who did not follow these rules, he/she will not be eligible to win.
- Comment below telling us why your kids will love Noor Kids, Insha’Allah. Please share what ages your kids are.
- The person with the most unique and interesting response as decided by Ponn Sabra and American Muslim Mom staff will be chosen from the comments section below. (U.S. and Canada only)
For Additional Entries
For additional entries, you may choose to complete any one, or all of the below actions. You must write a separate comment for each additional entry you complete below. (Winners are chosen by the number of comments, not the number of actions taken.)
- Become a Noor Kids Facebook Fan.
- Follow @NoorKids on Twitter
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Twitter @PonnSabra
- Become an American Muslim Mom Facebook Fan.
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our RSS feed preferably through the email subscription, having the same email address on the comment that you have in the RSS feed. To sign up with your RSS feed reader, click here; or click here to subscribe by email.
- Subscribe to our iTunes RSS feed with one-click subscription here.
- Subscribe to the American Muslim Mom YouTube Channel.
- Follow Ponn Sabra on Google Plus.
- “Like” this page on Facebook with the “Like” button below.
- Share this page on Facebook with the “Share” button below adding a personal note. Leave a comment below with the timestamped URL.
- Join the Muslim Mom Media Network. While it’s not exclusive to Muslim Moms, we will only be promoting Muslim and halal-specific products and services.
- Tweet about this contest with @ponnsabra Tweet this message, but don’t forget to comment below with the new tweet link.
- Add our button on your site, code available on the right sidebar.
- List on our your blogroll with the following text link: <a href=”http://americanmuslimmom.com” title=”American Muslim Mom Blog” target=”_blank”>American Muslim Mom Blog</a>
- Bookmark American Muslim Mom on your browser or your favorite bookmarking site, such as Reddit, Delicious, or Google Bookmarks. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
- Share this post with your favorite social networking site, such as Yahoo Buzz, StumbleUpon, or kirtsy. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below as well. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
Determining a Winner:
- One winner will be selected for sharing the most inspiring comment as to why he/she wants Noor Kids prize for his/her children.
Each comment below designates an entry number. We will use And the Winner Is… plugin to pick a random winner from the total number of comments below. The winner will be contacted by email. If no response is received within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. Confirmed winners will be announced on our Contest Winners Page, which you can refer to at anytime.
Disclosure: We are organizing this campaign on behalf of the American Muslim Mom Media Network. If you’d like to be considered for future campaigns, apply today–it’s free to join! We may have received products free of charge or sponsorship towards the GoFundMe American Muslim Mom (AMM) Foundation campaign. 100% of all profits are reinvested into the growth of the AMM community and educational reasons, please check out AmericanMuslimMom.org for details. We are never influenced in anyway to share only positive remarks. After all, lying is haram (prohibited). You’re welcome to read American Muslim Mom’s disclosure policy and contest disclosure.
- Dapper Snapper Kids Belt Review & Giveaway
- SmartLab Indoor Outdoor Microscope (IOM) Review and Giveaway
- CARS 2 Kids Giveaway Pack – T-shirt, Bumper Stickers, Temporary Tattoos & Puzzle
- JumpStart Wii Game Review & Giveaway
- WhoNu? Cookies Review & Giveaway