Review & Giveaway: Eid Creations Decorations and Paper Goods. 3 Winners! Wholesale Prices Ideal for Large Iftars ($12.50 Value)
We’re so happy to introduce to you another Eid Gift Guide sponsor, Eid Creations by sister Rana. Sister Rana is a Muslim mom on a mission to make Islamic holiday decorations and paper goods accessible to all children here in the U.S. As an Event Coordinator, sister Rana faced many years of making handmade items for masjid iftars, Islamic school events, etc. (haven’t we all?). So, this year she became a Muslim business owner, though admittedly that wasn’t her attention. She decided to take a small profit margin and become a wholesaler though, Masha’Allah. This is sister Rana’s first Ramadan and Eid season, and SubhanAllah, she’s already stocked in a number of ethnic stores throughout Orange County and The Valley (San Fernando Valley where I live now).
SubhanAllah, we’re practically neighbors. So close in fact that one of her sales reps delivered boxes of decorations for our masjid iftars. [That experience we'll keep for another post, Insha'Allah.] Insha’Allah, we look forward to meeting during some Eid celebrations with our household of three girls each.
Anyways, we’re very pleased with Eid Creations Islamic Decorations and Paper Goods.
Simple Islamic Designs that Cross Other Faiths
First, they are so simple and elegant. If you’ve spent any time on my blog, you’ll know I’m all about simplicity. Less is more. So, Eid Creations’ designs are just festive enough to say “Islam” in our unique way. However, my non-Muslim family who loves crescents and moons (regardless that I’m Muslim) say they’d use them even if they were not with me for Eid or Ramadan.
Durable, Quality Paper Ware
The quality of her plates are sharp! The plate sizes are bigger than normal, affording more room for a hearty meal. They held up sauces nicely, while the napkins were just the right size. Not too big that the conservative mom that I am, would say, “Wait, split in half–you don’t need that much,” yet, not too small that you’d grab another one “just in case.”
Creative Designer and Owner
For her first season, sister Rana offers enough fun and elegant themes to choose from. However, she shares that she’s just begun. Check out the two Giveaway Gifts to give you a taste of her work.
- Eid Mubarak Set
- Gold Crescent-Moon Set
It was actually hard to pick which set we wanted. One really wanted the farnoose set. However, majority ruled and the gold crescent moon was chosen because we really wanted the matching balloon which was great for Ramadan, and can be used for other occasions not just Ramadan or Eid, Insha’Allah. Nonetheless, we all LOVE the Eid Mubarak set, since the color blend is so nice and we’ve always liked text used creatively like that. There are always more Eids, right?
Suggestions to Make a Community Iftar Memorable
Sister Rana suggests for the balloon, to include two stars (one gold and one silver), and a few latex gold and silver and one transparent balloon with designs which could be found at a party store. The balloon bouquet will add more pizzaz and will definitely turn the iftar into a feast!
Do some of these pictures look familiar? Yes, those are Saffron Roads samosas on Eid Creation plates! Click here for that fun Ramadan Review & Giveaway to keep all things halal and fun this Ramadan season, Insha’Allah. Value: $12.50.
Giveaway: Eid Creations Party Supplies ($12.50 Value)!
Do you want your Eid celebration to have a unique and festive flair? Here’s how you can enter to win a prize from Eid Creations:
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time.
- You must adhere to all the rules as stated. Shall a winner be chosen who did not follow these rules, he/she will not be eligible to win.
- Comment below telling us which giveaway prize you want and why. What would you do? Would you take either prize, if you’re chosen for one? If not, then you are choosing to “gift” to some other winner if you don’t get chosen for your first choice.
- Three people with the most unique and interesting responses as decided by Ponn Sabra and the American Muslim Mom staff will be chosen from the comments section below. (U.S. and Canada only)
For Additional Entries
For additional entries, you may choose to complete any one, or all of the below actions. You must write a separate comment for each additional entry you complete below. (Winners are chosen by the number of comments, not the number of actions taken.) The more actions you take, the more we see how interested you are in winning this prize, Insha’Allah.
- Become an Eid Creations Facebook Fan.
- Follow @EidCreations on Twitter.
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Twitter @PonnSabra
- Become an American Muslim Mom Facebook Fan.
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our RSS feed preferably through the email subscription, having the same email address on the comment that you have in the RSS feed. To sign up with your RSS feed reader, click here; or click here to subscribe by email.
- Subscribe to our iTunes RSS feed with one-click subscription here.
- Subscribe to the American Muslim Mom YouTube Channel.
- Follow Ponn Sabra on Google Plus.
- “Like” this page on Facebook with the “Like” button below.
- Share this page on Facebook with the “Share” button below adding a personal note. Leave a comment below with the timestamped URL.
- Join the Muslim Mom Media Network. While it’s not exclusive to Muslim Moms, we will only be promoting Muslim and halal-specific products and services.
- Tweet about this contest with @ponnsabra Tweet this message, but don’t forget to comment below with the new tweet link.
- Add our button on your site, code available on the right sidebar.
- List on our your blogroll with the following text link: <a href=”http://americanmuslimmom.com” title=”American Muslim Mom Blog” target=”_blank”>American Muslim Mom Blog</a>
- Bookmark American Muslim Mom on your browser or your favorite bookmarking site, such as Reddit, Delicious, or Google Bookmarks. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
- Share this post with your favorite social networking site, such as Yahoo Buzz, StumbleUpon, or kirtsy. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below as well. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
Determining a Winner:
- Three winners will be selected for sharing the most inspiring comment as to why he/she wants the Eid Creations prize for his/her next celebration.
Each comment below designates an entry number. We will use And the Winner Is… plugin to pick a random winner from the total number of comments below. The winner will be contacted by email. If no response is received within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. Confirmed winners will be announced on our Contest Winners Page, which you can refer to at anytime.
Disclosure: We are organizing this campaign on behalf of the American Muslim Mom Media Network. If you’d like to be considered for future campaigns, apply today–it’s free to join! We may have received products free of charge or sponsorship towards the GoFundMe American Muslim Mom (AMM) Foundation campaign. 100% of all profits are reinvested into the growth of the AMM community and educational reasons, please check out AmericanMuslimMom.org for details. We are never influenced in anyway to share only positive remarks. After all, lying is haram (prohibited). You’re welcome to read American Muslim Mom’s disclosure policy and contest disclosure.
- Eid Creations Winners Announced
- Giveaway: Freshwater PureHearts Pearl Bracelet ($85 Value)
- Giveaway Contest: Ecoist Every/Any – Dove Chocolate Purse ($28 Value)
- CARS 2 Kids Giveaway Pack – T-shirt, Bumper Stickers, Temporary Tattoos & Puzzle
- Dapper Snapper Kids Belt Review & Giveaway