When asked how to incorporate Saffron Road’s new phyllos into our iftar, I did have to think with the girls…shrimp dinner? Nay…chicken…not the way I cook things. So, our classic, delicious broiled lamb shank dinner sounded ideal!
Obviously their professional picture is much nicer than mine. I’ve never been one for photography–though I have the biggest passion for it…”good pictures” that is, and the desire to “attempt to capture special memories.”
Now, we LOVE hot samosas, so we knew we’d be in for a treat since the thermomoter on the box rated both boxes as mild.
It was unanimous, we all liked spinach better. Even hubby who said, “Since when do I eat spinach?” as we put both on his plate. When we turned our heads, all the phyllos were gone! As picky as he is, we were pleasantly surprised.I admit, I do want to learn how to make the meat, hot samosas one day…and in talking to my girlfriend last night, we laughed at the thought “What mom makes hors d’œuvres for dinner anyways?” My answer, “Well, I do now.” Stay posted as we review other Saffron Road appetizers over the upcoming months. We picked up some chicken tenders and are thinking of having them for suhoor one day. Though it’s a typical lunch meal, we thought, “Hey, why not?”Travel the journey with us as we add more Saffron Road to our halal kitchen! NOTE: Saffron Road’s new appetizers are only available at Whole Foods, although their entries are available at other speciality and grocery stores.
Giveaway: 5 Saffron Road Coupons ($50 Value) – 5 Winners!
Everyone loves savings! Here’s how you can enter to win FIVE coupons from Saffron Road. Please note this giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time
- You must adhere to all the rules as stated. Shall a winner be chosen who did not follow these rules, he/she will not be eligible to win.
- The person with the most unique and interesting response as decided by Ponn Sabra and American Muslim Mom staff will be chosen from the comments section below. (U.S. only)
To enter, answer one or both of the following questions creatively:
- How would you recommend incorporating Saffron Road’s new phyllos into your iftar with family and friends?
- Tell us what other hors d’œuvres you would like to serve with Saffron Road’s new phyllos.
For Additional Entries
For additional entries, you may choose to complete any one, or all of the below actions. You must write a separate comment for each additional entry you complete below. (Winners are chosen by the number of comments, not the number of actions taken.) The more actions you take, the more we see how interested you are in winning this prize, Insha’Allah.
- Become a Saffron Road Facebook Fan.
- Follow @SaffronRoadFood on Twitter.
- Follow Saffron Food on Pinterest.
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Twitter @PonnSabra
- Become an American Muslim Mom Facebook Fan.
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our RSS feed preferably through the email subscription, having the same email address on the comment that you have in the RSS feed. To sign up with your RSS feed reader, click here; or click here to subscribe by email.
- Subscribe to our iTunes RSS feed with one-click subscription here.
- Subscribe to the American Muslim Mom YouTube Channel.
- Follow Ponn Sabra on Google Plus.
- “Like” this page on Facebook with the “Like” button below.
- Share this page on Facebook with the “Share” button below adding a personal note. Leave a comment below with the timestamped URL.
- Join the Muslim Mom Media Network. While it’s not exclusive to Muslim Moms, we will only be promoting Muslim and halal-specific products and services.
- Tweet about this contest with @ponnsabra Tweet this message, but don’t forget to comment below with the new tweet link.
SAMPLE TWEET. ENTER UP TO TWICE DAILY: RT @ponnsabra #GIVEAWAY @SaffronRoadFood. All #natural specialty foods! http://ow.ly/cRJRR Please Enter & RT
- Add our button on your site, code available on the right sidebar.
- List on our your blogroll with the following text link: <a href=”http://americanmuslimmom.com” title=”American Muslim Mom Blog” target=”_blank”>American Muslim Mom Blog</a>
- Bookmark American Muslim Mom on your browser or your favorite bookmarking site, such as Reddit, Delicious, or Google Bookmarks. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
- Share this post with your favorite social networking site, such as Yahoo Buzz, StumbleUpon, or kirtsy. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below as well. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
Determining a Winner:
- Five winners will be selected for the most creative answer to the above questions and receive the Saffron Road coupon prize, Insha’Allah.
The winners will be contacted by email. If no response is received within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. Confirmed winners will be announced on our Contest Winners Page, which you can refer to at anytime.
Disclosure: We are organizing this campaign on behalf of the American Muslim Mom Media Network. If you’d like to be considered for future campaigns, apply today–it’s free to join! We may have received products free of charge or sponsorship towards the GoFundMe American Muslim Mom (AMM) Foundation campaign. 100% of all profits are reinvested into the growth of the AMM community and educational reasons, please check out AmericanMuslimMom.org for details. We are never influenced in anyway to share only positive remarks. After all, lying is haram (prohibited). You’re welcome to read American Muslim Mom’s disclosure policy and contest disclosure.
- Halal Hors D’oeuvres and Saffron Road Ramadan Social Media Campaigns (5 Winners)
- Dapper Snapper Kids Belt Review & Giveaway
- Saffron Road Halal, All Natural, Gluten-Free Indian Entrees – Review and Giveaway
- Review & Giveaway Contest: Fulla Doll Boutique Set with 2 Outfits ($39.99 Value)
- SmartLab Indoor Outdoor Microscope (IOM) Review and Giveaway