Introducing Nasim World
Nasim World offers its customers the highest quality 100% natural linen clothes for children and their parents. Linen is the breathiest fabric out of all! Nasim World provides comfort, style, and the latest fashion designs through their linen products. We are SO happy to introduce this company to you via our Eid Gift Guide!
Finest Quality of White Linen
I’ve always loved linen for myself, but especially white linen for the girls. Ever since they were babies, I dress them up in white linen every chance I get. People thought I was crazy how often I dressed babies and toddlers in white. I’m just stuck on the innocence, purity, and beauty of the color.
So, when we saw the Nasim World collection, “happy” was a huge understatement!
Handmade, Hand-sewn, Custom Design
In ordering, I thought I was limited to choosing the largest size eight for my youngest daughter. However, when we confirmed our order, sister Ivona sent a “Dress Form.” We measured my daughter for a perfect fit, as if we were at our seamstress getting her custom-made dress!
WOW! All done virtually…is this possible!? Now, I’m huge into custom-made clothes; our only problem is that we move so much that it’s hard and takes a TON of time to find just the right seamstress. And, NO, custom-made clothes is NOT a Luxury–it’s a convenience, and many times Much Cheaper than store-bought clothes.
Many of Nasim World’s dresses and outfits are actually designed by sister Ivona herself. The images of this post are the dress we ordered for my daughter. My pictures do NOT do justice as her professional ones do.
Attention to Detail!
I cannot explain, and my pictures don’t demonstrate nicely enough (we’ll just have to wait until Eid, Insha’Allah–as I’m sure to get better pictures in full Eid attire) where the ribbon ties hide delicate tiny buttons which is how the dress opens up. It’s so ingenious, even the threads and button-string is of the highest quality material.
Ships from Lithuania
WOW! We know we needed two weeks from the time of order for custom-making to shipping. When we got an international package, hubby quickly said, “Hand it over,” because typically, he gets international packages. When we saw the title, we were like, “No! It’s ours!” in happy, surprised cheers. I know I’m busy…but, I really thought I read they were in Texas somewhere…
More to Come–Exceptional Customer Service
With my incredible experience of ordering and viewing the wonderful options at Nasim World, my older two started “designing” their own Eid gowns, but lengthening the arm and dress-length, picking sleeves from one outfit and ribbons of another. We gave measurements and all. Masha’Allah, sister Ivona was so honest and upfront that she didn’t want to take on such a huge responsibility for our “Eid gowns” of larger sizes (her stores sells babies to size eight) with such limited time and “long-distance” (remind you we thought we were only one-state away). So, we agreed that we’ll try custom Islamic gowns in the near future…I told her…our next Eid al-Adha, Insha’Allah!
The good news is, I have the Giveaway prize pack with me, so it will be shipping from California, Insha’Allah!
I was so focused on the gown, that I didn’t even think to shop for all the cool bath items Nasim World has to offer. Rest assured, that I want this Giveaway prize myself, so I too will be making more orders at Nasim World, Insha’Allah.
Right now, Nasim World has a special offer for fans of their Facebook Page. Until the end of August, all of their Facebook fans get a gift of their choice from their assortment worth 20% of the purchase! Enjoy!
Giveaway: Nasim World Natural Linens ($25 Value)!
Wouldn’t you like to add these quality linens to your child’s closet? Here’s how you can enter to win a prize from Nasim World:
Tuesday, August 22, 2012 11:59 pm EST
- You must adhere to all the rules as stated. Shall a winner be chosen who did not follow these rules, he/she will not be eligible to win.
- Comment below telling us why you’d like the Nasim World giveaway prize, Insha’Allah.
- The person with the most unique and interesting response as decided by Ponn Sabra and American Muslim Mom staff will be chosen from the comments section below. (U.S. and Canada only)
For Additional Entries
For additional entries, you may choose to complete any one or all of the below actions. You must write a separate comment for each additional entry you complete below. (Winners are chosen by the number of comments, not the number of actions taken.) The more actions you take, the more we see how interested you are in winning this prize, Insha’Allah.
- Become a Nasim World Facebook Fan.
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Twitter @PonnSabra
- Become an American Muslim Mom Facebook Fan.
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our RSS feed preferably through the email subscription, having the same email address on the comment that you have in the RSS feed. To sign up with your RSS feed reader, click here; or click here to subscribe by email.
- Subscribe to our iTunes RSS feed with one-click subscription here.
- Subscribe to the American Muslim Mom YouTube Channel.
- Follow Ponn Sabra on Google Plus.
- “Like” this page on Facebook with the “Like” button below.
- Share this page on Facebook with the “Share” button below adding a personal note. Leave a comment below with the timestamped URL.
- Join the Muslim Mom Media Network. While it’s not exclusive to Muslim Moms, we will only be promoting Muslim and halal-specific products and services.
- Tweet about this contest with @ponnsabra Tweet this message, but don’t forget to comment below with the new tweet link.
- Add our button on your site, code available on the right sidebar.
- List on our your blogroll with the following text link: <a href=”http://americanmuslimmom.com” title=”American Muslim Mom Blog” target=”_blank”>American Muslim Mom Blog</a>
- Bookmark American Muslim Mom on your browser or your favorite bookmarking site, such as Reddit, Delicious, or Google Bookmarks. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
- Share this post with your favorite social networking site, such as Yahoo Buzz, StumbleUpon, or kirtsy. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below as well. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
Determining a Winner:
- One winner will be selected for sharing the most inspiring comment as to why he/she wants Nasim World prize for his/her children.
Each comment below designates an entry number. We will use And the Winner Is… plugin to pick a random winner from the total number of comments below. The winner will be contacted by email. If no response is received within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. Confirmed winners will be announced on our Contest Winners Page, which you can refer to at anytime.
Disclosure: We are organizing this campaign on behalf of the American Muslim Mom Media Network. If you’d like to be considered for future campaigns, apply today–it’s free to join! We may have received products free of charge or sponsorship towards the GoFundMe American Muslim Mom (AMM) Foundation campaign. 100% of all profits are reinvested into the growth of the AMM community and educational reasons, please check out AmericanMuslimMom.org for details. We are never influenced in anyway to share only positive remarks. After all, lying is haram (prohibited). You’re welcome to read American Muslim Mom’s disclosure policy and contest disclosure.
- Giveaway: Freshwater PureHearts Pearl Bracelet ($85 Value)
- CARS 2 Kids Giveaway Pack – T-shirt, Bumper Stickers, Temporary Tattoos & Puzzle
- Dapper Snapper Kids Belt Review & Giveaway
- Review & Giveaway Contest: Muslim T-Shirts: Tween Girls and Toddler Boys ($30.94 value)
- Giveaway Contest: Ecoist Every/Any – Dove Chocolate Purse ($28 Value)