We obviously own three sets of the MU Girls Tween T-shirts. However, if my nephew was just a bit younger, I’d love for his to sport this space themed 100% organic cotton Muslim T-shirt size 1-2. Now, I know what the fine print says on this little Tee “One World One Ummah”, Ya Rabb! Ameen!
InshaAllah, you’ll see more MU girls reviews coming up, because they have notebooks, coloring books and accessories that I used to gift my 2 non-Muslim nieces this year. They’re both coloring now at 2.5 years old, and the images are just the right size: Big.
I wasn’t thrilled on the idea of having Muslim girls in different prayer position with their names. I didn’t understand the concept, is this a “educational lesson” on the Tshirt for my Muslim girls? What would that mean for non-Muslims?
Well, when my girls got them they were extremely pleased; and subhan Allah, by wearing them it became a dawaah piece–it was educating us, and curious lookers asked more. Hmm…”Yes, this is how we (said proudly) pray 5-times a day”.
The MU girls are adorable, at least this pink one; as I don’t care for all of them–for another post, insha Allah.
Giveaway: Muslim Tween Girls T-Shirt and Muslim Toddler Boys T-Shirt ($30.94 Value)!
Read below to find out how you can enter to win one of these soft Little Ponn dolls for your beloved Muslimah!
Thursday, August 24, 2012 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time
- You must adhere to all the rules as stated. Shall a winner be chosen who did not follow these rules, he/she will not be eligible to win.
- Comment below telling us: Who would get which T-shirt? Their ages and relations to you. How important is it to you to wear organic clothes? Islamic Muslim-themed clothes? What do you think of these two unique Tees?
- The person with the most unique and interesting response as decided by Ponn Sabra and American Muslim Mom staff will be chosen from the comments section below. (U.S. only)
For Additional Entries
For additional entries, you may choose to complete any one or all of the below actions. You must write a separate comment for each additional entry you complete below. (Winners are chosen by the number of comments, not the number of actions taken.) The more actions you take, the more we see how interested you are in winning this prize, Insha’Allah.
- Follow Muslim Toys and Dolls @dharbi123 on Twitter.
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Twitter @PonnSabra
- Become an American Muslim Mom Facebook Fan.
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our RSS feed preferably through the email subscription, having the same email address on the comment that you have in the RSS feed. To sign up with your RSS feed reader, click here; or click here to subscribe by email.
- Subscribe to our iTunes RSS feed with one-click subscription here.
- Subscribe to the American Muslim Mom YouTube Channel.
- Follow Ponn Sabra on Google Plus.
- “Like” this page on Facebook with the “Like” button below.
- Share this page on Facebook with the “Share” button below adding a personal note. Leave a comment below with the timestamped URL.
- Join the Muslim Mom Media Network. While it’s not exclusive to Muslim Moms, we will only be promoting Muslim and halal-specific products and services.
- Tweet about this contest with @ponnsabra Tweet this message, but don’t forget to comment below with the new tweet link.
- Add our button on your site, code available on the right sidebar.
- List on our your blogroll with the following text link: <a href=”http://americanmuslimmom.com” title=”American Muslim Mom Blog” target=”_blank”>American Muslim Mom Blog</a>
- Bookmark American Muslim Mom on your browser or your favorite bookmarking site, such as Reddit, Delicious, or Google Bookmarks. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
- Share this post with your favorite social networking site, such as Yahoo Buzz, StumbleUpon, or kirtsy. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below as well. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
Determining a Winner:
- One winner will be selected for sharing the most creative comment to the questions listed above.
The winner will be contacted by email. If no response is received within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. Confirmed winners will be announced on our Contest Winners Page, which you can refer to at anytime.
Disclosure: We are organizing this campaign on behalf of the American Muslim Mom Media Network. If you’d like to be considered for future campaigns, apply today–it’s free to join! We may have received products free of charge or sponsorship towards the GoFundMe American Muslim Mom (AMM) Foundation campaign. 100% of all profits are reinvested into the growth of the AMM community and educational reasons, please check out AmericanMuslimMom.org for details. We are never influenced in anyway to share only positive remarks. After all, lying is haram (prohibited). You’re welcome to read American Muslim Mom’s disclosure policy and contest disclosure.
- CARS 2 Kids Giveaway Pack – T-shirt, Bumper Stickers, Temporary Tattoos & Puzzle
- Dapper Snapper Kids Belt Review & Giveaway
- Review & Giveaway Contest: Fulla Doll Boutique Set with 2 Outfits ($39.99 Value)
- SmartLab Indoor Outdoor Microscope (IOM) Review and Giveaway
- Giveaway: Freshwater PureHearts Pearl Bracelet ($85 Value)
Category: Green Home