Highly-Practical, Innovative, Fun, Inexpensive Very Muslim-y Ramadan or Eid Present
Fast delivery, even though coming from Canada. Easy, convenient, cheap! Over the years, our engineer (hubby) has made our own bidets, or we bought them from overseas. We also had the notorious watering cans or item of last resort: the “right” sized cup. Having just moved, we haven’t installed our bidets yet and can find someone angrily yell “WHO took the cup now!?” when it’s a bit too late…So, the opportunity to work with Hygienna couldn’t have come at a better time.
What a funny and unusual package we were all waiting for!
When opened, we were all pleasantly surprised to see them individually wrapped in nice professional design.
We had so much fun, each getting our own to open, that the girls rushed to find water bottles in our recycling bin, fill them up and use it…hmm…kind of gives a GREAT incentive to potty training. Our youngest one did what you can imagine and yelled, “MY new water gun!” With hubby in his suit off to work, and me at the laptop…I had to kick her out of the house because I couldn’t let her see hubby and I laugh expressing that it was acceptable.
To single the only man in the house, we got him teal and us all pink; however one said, “I wanted teal.”
Anyways, it works like a charm.
I shared my recommendations for a nice purse-size (girly), pocket-size (for the dudes) carry-pack for easy, clean portability. We travel a lot during our hectic work/homeschool schedule. Here’s Hygienna’s reply:
“We do plan on introducing more products such as a personalized bottle and a pouch, Insha’Allah.”
As a start up company with great potential, we ask that you keep them in your du’a as we are.
So, here’s my classy alternative. It’s a makeup/nail clipper case. Who would ever envision what’s in there, huh?
By the way, if you don’t know, we’re really into cool logos, and if you look carefully at Hygienna’s logo–it’s SO classic! Don’t you agree? We tried to capture the idea in the picture on the left for you. LOL!
So, tell us which colors you’d like (5 portable bidets to the winner). Who would you gift them to this Ramadan or Eid? Any funny stories you think will happen if this package arrives at your door? Most creative comment wins! We do account more points for more additional comments.
Giveaway: Hygienna Solo Portable Bidets!
Could you and your traveling family use portable bidets? Here’s how you can enter to win a prize from Hygienna ($50 value):
Monday, August 13, 2012 11:59 pm PST
- You must adhere to all the rules as stated. Shall a winner be chosen who did not follow these rules, he/she will not be eligible to win.
- Comment below telling us why Hygienna portable bidets would be useful for your family, Insha’Allah. Tell us which colors you’d like, who you’d give them to, and any funny stories you have to share.
- The person with the most unique and interesting response as decided by Ponn Sabra will be chosen from the comments section below. (U.S. and Canada only)
For Additional Entries
For additional entries, you may choose to complete any one, or all of the below actions. You must write a separate comment for each additional entry you complete below. (Winners are chosen by the number of comments, not the number of actions taken.)
- Become a Hygienna Facebook Fan
- Follow Hygienna on Twitter at @Hygienna
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Twitter @PonnSabra
- Become an American Muslim Mom Facebook Fan.
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our RSS feed preferably through the email subscription, having the same email address on the comment that you have in the RSS feed. To sign up with your RSS feed reader, click here; or click here to subscribe by email.
- Subscribe to our iTunes RSS feed with one-click subscription here.
- Subscribe to the American Muslim Mom YouTube Channel.
- Follow Ponn Sabra on Google Plus.
- “Like” this page on Facebook with the “Like” button below.
- Share this page on Facebook with the “Share” button below adding a personal note. Leave a comment below with the timestamped URL.
- Join the Muslim Mom Media Network. While it’s not exclusive to Muslim Moms, we will only be promoting Muslim and halal-specific products and services.
- Tweet about this contest with @ponnsabra Tweet this message, but don’t forget to comment below with the new tweet link.
- Add our button on your site, code available on the right sidebar.
- List on our your blogroll with the following text link: <a href=”http://americanmuslimmom.com” title=”American Muslim Mom Blog” target=”_blank”>American Muslim Mom Blog</a>
- Bookmark American Muslim Mom on your browser or your favorite bookmarking site, such as Reddit, Delicious, or Google Bookmarks. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
- Share this post with your favorite social networking site, such as Yahoo Buzz, StumbleUpon, or kirtsy. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below as well. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
Determining a Winner:
- 1 winner will be selected for sharing the most unique comment as to why he/she wants Hygienna’s prize.
Each comment below designates an entry number. We will use And the Winner Is… plugin to pick a random winner from the total number of comments below. The winner will be contacted by email. If no response is received within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. Confirmed winners will be announced on our Contest Winners Page, which you can refer to at anytime.
Disclosure: We are organizing this campaign on behalf of the American Muslim Mom Media Network. If you’d like to be considered for future campaigns, apply today–it’s free to join! We may have received products free of charge or sponsorship towards the GoFundMe American Muslim Mom (AMM) Foundation campaign. 100% of all profits are reinvested into the growth of the AMM community and educational reasons, please check out AmericanMuslimMom.org for details. We are never influenced in anyway to share only positive remarks. After all, lying is haram (prohibited). You’re welcome to read American Muslim Mom’s disclosure policy and contest disclosure.
- SmartLab Indoor Outdoor Microscope (IOM) Review and Giveaway
- Dapper Snapper Kids Belt Review & Giveaway
- Facebook Fan Welcome Page and Banner Designed by Ummah Design – Review & Giveaway
- CARS 2 Kids Giveaway Pack – T-shirt, Bumper Stickers, Temporary Tattoos & Puzzle
- WhoNu? Cookies Review & Giveaway