You may recall our previous review for Fulla. This time around, we’re happy to share that we’re giving away a Fulla Boutique!
It’s so fun to play “clothes shopping” with the Boutique because it has spaces for all accessories, like shoes & handbags. It’s great for hanging the miniature outfits when not in use – We love the modest undergarments, knee-length.
Look at the craftmanship of the outfits! Aren’t they cute!? And we love that they’re modest and stylish at the same time.
Fulla has friends! They have different hair colors, just like real life hijabis have different hair colors.
There are three different choices of dolls, with different hair colors:
Giveaway: Fulla Doll Boutique Set with 2 Outfits ($39.99 Value)!
Read below to find out how you can enter to win one of these cute Muslim dolls!
Sunday, August 19, 2012 11:59 pm EST
- You must adhere to all the rules as stated. Shall a winner be chosen who did not follow these rules, he/she will not be eligible to win.
- Comment below with which outfit/hair color you prefer and why. How old is the special girl you’re trying to win for? What does having a Fulla Doll mean to your Little Muslimah compared to the non-Muslim Barbie dolls?
- The person with the most unique and interesting response as decided by Ponn Sabra and American Muslim Mom staff will be chosen from the comments section below. (U.S. only)
For Additional Entries
For additional entries, you may choose to complete any one or all of the below actions. You must write a separate comment for each additional entry you complete below. (Winners are chosen by the number of comments, not the number of actions taken.) The more actions you take, the more we see how interested you are in winning this prize, Insha’Allah.
- Follow Muslim Toys and Dolls @dharbi123 on Twitter.
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Twitter @PonnSabra
- Become an American Muslim Mom Facebook Fan.
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our RSS feed preferably through the email subscription, having the same email address on the comment that you have in the RSS feed. To sign up with your RSS feed reader, click here; or click here to subscribe by email.
- Subscribe to our iTunes RSS feed with one-click subscription here.
- Subscribe to the American Muslim Mom YouTube Channel.
- Follow Ponn Sabra on Google Plus.
- “Like” this page on Facebook with the “Like” button below.
- Share this page on Facebook with the “Share” button below adding a personal note. Leave a comment below with the timestamped URL.
- Join the Muslim Mom Media Network. While it’s not exclusive to Muslim Moms, we will only be promoting Muslim and halal-specific products and services.
- Tweet about this contest with @ponnsabra Tweet this message, but don’t forget to comment below with the new tweet link.
- Add our button on your site, code available on the right sidebar.
- List on our your blogroll with the following text link: <a href=”http://americanmuslimmom.com” title=”American Muslim Mom Blog” target=”_blank”>American Muslim Mom Blog</a>
- Bookmark American Muslim Mom on your browser or your favorite bookmarking site, such as Reddit, Delicious, or Google Bookmarks. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
- Share this post with your favorite social networking site, such as Yahoo Buzz, StumbleUpon, or kirtsy. You can use one of the “Sharing is Caring” buttons below as well. [For each action, make separate comments below.]
Determining a Winner:
- One winner will be selected for sharing the most creative comment to the questions listed above.
The winner will be contacted by email. If no response is received within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. Confirmed winners will be announced on our Contest Winners Page, which you can refer to at anytime.
Disclosure: We are organizing this campaign on behalf of the American Muslim Mom Media Network. If you’d like to be considered for future campaigns, apply today–it’s free to join! We may have received products free of charge or sponsorship towards the GoFundMe American Muslim Mom (AMM) Foundation campaign. 100% of all profits are reinvested into the growth of the AMM community and educational reasons, please check out AmericanMuslimMom.org for details. We are never influenced in anyway to share only positive remarks. After all, lying is haram (prohibited). You’re welcome to read American Muslim Mom’s disclosure policy and contest disclosure.
- Muslim Toys and Dolls – Fulla Review and Giveaway
- Dapper Snapper Kids Belt Review & Giveaway
- Flowerz in Her Hair – Review and Giveaway
- CARS 2 Kids Giveaway Pack – T-shirt, Bumper Stickers, Temporary Tattoos & Puzzle
- Review & Giveaway Contest: Muslim T-Shirts: Tween Girls and Toddler Boys ($30.94 value)