Layla Sabourian of Confessions of a Guilty Working Mom shares a new app she helped launch for parents called Recalls Plus. It helps busy moms by alerting them to any recalls of their kids’ stuff, including vital allergy alerts.
Here is the video she made:
The app is available for the iPod, iPad, and iPhone in the iTunes Store as well as as in the form of a Facebook app, and more recently, the Android market. The beauty of this app is that we as parents can create a custom list of items unique to us and our children. With this app, we will be alerted only when there is a relevant recall. You can download the app here.
This app received very positive reviews across major media outlets such as About.com, Parenting Magazine, and Babble. It has also been featured by Apple in the “What’s Hot” and “New & Noteworthy” lists.
Have you downloaded Recalls Plus on your device to alert you on products for your children? As loving and caring parents, safety for our kids is of utmost concern. Leave us a comment below with your opinion of Layla’s app.
- Unique Child Passenger Safety NHTSA Twitter Event Tonight
- Beanie Designs – Handmade children’s hats and head pieces
- 5 Ways to Keep the Kids Busy While You Work at Home
- Identifying and Avoiding Food Allergens for Babies
- What to Expect, The Second Year Gift Box Review and Giveaway