Procrastination. We’ve all encountered it and fallen deeply into its trap.
When faced with a daunting to-do list (or even a short manageable one), it’s amazing what suddenly becomes of interest to us. Friends on Facebook and followers on Twitter will be updating you constantly on their lives, your closets and desk space will call for reorganization, that dessert you’ve been meaning to try out for months becomes an instant craving.
Productive Muslim presents a clever animation to inspire us to conquer that pesky procrastination, to which we so often fall victim:
What do you think? Are you feeling inspired to be a productive Muslim? What do you find motivation in?
- Beware of Procrastination As It Prevents You From Doing Good Deeds – Tips For Muslim Moms
- Reminder: Productive Ramadan 5-Days Left to Join!
- How Procrastination Is Helping Us Become More Productive
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2012-04-14
- Forgive Me when I whine, by Ahmed Bukhatir