Embrace yourselves mommies, because this is video *always* makes me cry…so, it’ll at least make you teary-eyed. My girls often remind me to watch this video every now and then– because we often reflect on how … mashaAllah, so we always remember how many blessings we have.
This video also has English subtitles. But, his voice and melody is so calming and slow, mashaAllah (God has willed) that it’s hard *not* to miss a single word of this incredibly humbling nasheed (Islamic song).
Would love to see your favorite nasheed videos. Please share them in the comments below!
- Muslim Kids Video – Boys Trying to Pray
- Muslim Kids Video – A is for Allah by Yusuf Islam
- Muslim Video – Zawjati My Wife by Ahmed Bukhatir With English Subtitles
- Muslim Kids Video – Islamic joke about making Salam versus Qur’an
- Muslim Kids Video: Beautiful Nasheed with the Shahada