We’re happy to announce that Sharifah was named the winner of our Hygienna Portable Bidets Giveaway. By far, this is the Funniest Contest we ever held, and Hygienna is most happy with the feedback, stumble suggestions, and Great Laughs! It was SO hard to pick a winner, I had to grab more family members to join in the
jokes personal stories.
Laugh with us, while reading this winning comment:
This item is great! I am so glad you did a review for it as well. I, too, like to read reviews before buying a product and I’ll probably purchase these as gifts in the future since they are practical, a good product and reasonable in price. I love your idea of placing it in a nail/makeup bag, Masha’Allah very good idea sister Ponn.
Our family always washes with the water bottle when we are out, but it’s certainly a challenge to say the least, especially with kids.
I can’t think of a funny story with the arrival of an item like this, but I do have a funny story about my son when he was younger. One day, I asked him if he “washed” himself after using the restroom at school. I always told him to bring a cup or water bottle with him to do so. He told me he couldn’t find one but he did wash himself. I wasn’t sure how, but he was happy to share he used the toilet water after he flushed to “wash” himself. I was soooo grossed out, yet proud he wanted to make sure he was clean. We had a whole other conversation about tiolet water after that.
If I won would get 4 teals and 1 pink.
I’d give one to the hubby, one to the tween son, my mother, and my brother and of course myself.
Oh dear, I pray this little tween always stays anonymous, or has a GREAT sense of humor to laugh at himself first as no one is laughing at him–we’re all making du’a for him because he obeyed Allah subhan Allahu wa Ta’ala by obeying his mom! Ya Rabb. Allah be with him always. Ameen!
Please hop over to the contest post and check out Maria, Fatima & Manah’s comments for hysterical stories too!
We also have many other cool Ramadan and Eid contests currently running, such as:
- Nasim World Natural Linens Giveaway ($25 Value)
- Saffron Road Coupons Giveaway (Recently updated–$50 Value!)
- Eid Creations Paper Good & Decorations Giveaway ($12.50 Value, 3 Winners)
- iSawab iPhone/Android App Giveaway ($0.99 Value, 3 Winners)
- Ecoist Every/Any Dove Chocolate Purse Giveaway ($28 Value)
- Freshwater PureHearts Pearl Bracelet Giveaway ($85 Value)
- Fulla Doll Boutique Set Giveaway ($39.99 Value)
AND, we’ll have more giveaways for every day in Ramadan. The best way to stay in touch is by subscribing to our RSS feed via email, so you never miss out on our latest news and giveaways, Insha’Allah.
Mubarak and congratulations again Sharifah! Please keep an eye out for our personal email so your giveaway package can be sent as soon as possible, Insha’Allah.
- Noor Kids Children’s Book Contest Winner Announced!
- Eid Creations Winners Announced
- Islamic Outfitters Modest Clothing Contest Winner Announced!
- Silver Envelope Eid Decorations Contest Winner Announced!
- Review & Giveaway Contest: Hygienna Portable Bidets ($50 Value)