Alhamdulillah, this is probably one of the most concise, and positive articles I’ve read about Muslim Consumers in a long time! While we pasted below brother Saad Saraf’s concluding summary points, his short article is well-worth the read. However, I personally take exception of the image used to promote this article–reminds me of the thousand-dollar niqabis in Saudi…and my girls insist in Dubai and Abu Dhabi too which we don’t agree since we don’t agree with this level of consumerism.
- Understand Muslim culture and values
- Focus on charity and giving during Ramadan
- Communicate with relevant messages that Muslims relate to
- Work with local community leaders and influencers
- Catch up with the shopping spree of Muslims prior and during Ramadan
- Target the audience with ethnic minority media
- Appoint multicultural marketer and work with specialist marketing experts with a proven track record and insights
Curious of your thoughts always. Please post below.
- 30 Sadaqah Surprises
- New to Couponing? Easy Tips to Cut In Your Bill in Half
- Tips to Celebrating the Full 3 Days of Eid
- Instilling Leadership in Future Generations
- Top 7 iPhone Apps Every Muslim Should Have for Ramadan