I have a poem book called “My Poetry Journal” that my aunt gave me. It’s really cool because it teaches you how to write many different kinds of poems.
I write more rhyming poems because I think they are easier, like the ones below:
- I had a deal with a seal that took my meal, yes this is real.
- I like to cook and read some books. Then, a crook took my cook book.
- It’s May, a day that you lay in the sun which is fun; I’m done. <=Doesn’t make much sense, but it rhymes…I’m still learning.
- I have a hut, but I cut it down. Now I live in a nut.
- It’s a bright night and I might sight a Knight that will fight.
- I like oats and I have a goat that has a thick coat .
Do you like them?
I was also do a acrostic poem, So here it it’s
Some of my favorite flowers come in this season
Plug in your laptop and watch some movie
I like all seasons but spring is my favorite
Rain comes so times to give a shower to the plants
It’s time for some fun in the sun not the snow
Now is the time to get outside
Great is fine but excellent is better then ever
I have a lot more poems I need to work on. There are three I don’t know how to write, they’re called haiku, limerick, and cinquain. There is also free verse poems which you just write anything.
I’d love to see your poems…even the bad ones; because we can help each other get even better.
Category: 7 - 10