As you may remember, Harun Yahya has made a significant influence on my young family’s life.
A biologist by trade, I learned a great many things from him when I first began to learn about our beloved Islam, and reverted to our one true religion.
This is the #1 site I refer to ALL non-Muslims (and Muslims) whenever I am asked where they can learn more about Islam. Also, Harun Yahya is the most reputable, thorough, active-learning, Islam and Science brother I know…Baille is excellent too; but the resources Harun Yahya produces far exceeds any one scholar’s I’ve ever read and/or watched.
Last, his Children’s site is #1 site for amazing Children’s Science Lessons.
When one reads the scientific, mathematical miracles of our Qur’an; no one ever doubts the gravity of our beloved religion…and when you watch with the special effects–his work is simply awe-strickening!
INS, this event will be a wonderful family event we will not miss!
The Creation Of The Universe
The Conferences of Harun Yahya1 seek to recall various crucial facts, which for the past 150 years the public has been led to disregard and even deny, under the influence of the turmoil of the modern age. One of these basic facts brought out and proven again and again is that the universe, all living things. Man himself, and indeed the entire universe are not the products of evolution—the accidental, accumulated results of blind chance—but the separate creations and artifacts of Almighty God, the Supreme Creator.We are all created by Him, and to Him we will all return. The allegedly “scientific: challenges to this fact — for example, Darwinism and other materialistic dogmas such as the theory of evolution— are nothing but deceptions, as fully explained in Harun Yahya’s books and in this conference. The lecture hosted at UConn covers the following topics:
- How Big Is The Universe?
- Expansion Of The Universe.
- The Infinite Universe Model & Materialist Philosophy.
- Big Bang Theory.
- Cosmic Background Radiation: The Triumph Of the Big Bang.
- Ratio of Hydrogen to Helium.
- The Anthropic Principle.
- The Speed Of The Explosion.
- Who Created The Universe From Nothing?
Directions to BSP 130
- Drive to UConn Storrs Campus (http://uconn.edu/campuses/storrs.php)
- Find BSP on the UConn Interactive Map (http://admissions.uconn.edu/virtualtour/search/)
About Harun Yahya
1 Born in Ankara in 1956, Adnan Oktar wrote more than 250 books, translated to 57 languages, under the pen name of Harun Yahya. Ever since his university years, he has dedicated his life to telling of the existence and oneness of Almighty Allah, and to disseminating the moral values of the Qur’an. He has never wavered in the face of difficulties and despite oppression, still continues this intellectual struggle today exhibiting great patience and determination. Please visit his website www.HarunYahya.com
- HarunYahya.com – An Invitation to the Truth
- Islamic Short Stories for Kids Online
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2010-03-20
- Total Lunar Eclipse Tonight – February 20, 2008
- Habitat Heroes Saving the Planet One Game At A Time – Review