An adorable, cute, and correct Arabic and English from 2econdhome.net . To download and print this Ramadan 6-page (11 illustrations) coloring book, click here. Featured is the cover page and “Suhoor” because my girls immediately said in unison “Ooo, I want pancakes for suhoor.” “Okay, inshaAllah…it was on my list anyways.”
This is really a perfect quick dawaah – educational piece to introduce non-Muslims to Ramadan. It serves as a quick Arabic and Islamic lesson with all the important things basics to our most sacred month. It’s so good, I’m going to share it with my all my non-Muslim family (young and old) right now!
If you have other Ramadan activities or crafts to share, please comment with the links below!
- Make Ramadan Learning Fun!
- Ramadan Activities for Kids
- 5 Tips for Teaching Young Kids to Fast During Ramadhan
- Islamic Unit Studies Defined
- Top 5 Android Apps Every Muslim Should Have for Ramadan