My girls and I were so excited to review & host a giveaway for Flowerz in Her Hair because well–their products are AWESOME–I mean “Flowery”! My girls and I spent more than an hour looking at everything! When I asked my 10yo just now, “Do you think we spent at least an hour on this site?”, she laughed and said “Yay” with a tone as if it was way too short.
While my girls are older, and we love the older girls’ products, such as the adorable beanie hats; we couldn’t split the order so my one-year old baby niece who lives in Vegas and always has flowerS in her lightly-haired head. It’s rare that I get an updated picture without matching hair ties, bows, etc. So, my girls and I had to share the wealth with our baby reviewer, Auntie J.
High-Quality Products – Economical Prices
Auntie J. enjoyed the opportunity to pick out what exactly she could get for $15 egift certificate. Amazingly, she was able to get so much–and so can you! Auntie J. picked out enough hair pieces that matches any outfit she didn’t already have air ties for. What’s great is you can pick out fabrics & colors for just about everything yourself! Custom-hair pieces for a non-designer prices.
- Embellished Clippies – 2” organza flower
- Snapped clip – wine, blue, purple,yellow
- Olivia Bows – 2″small Fuchsia, Ivory
On the day she opened the box, she immediately wrote me the following email,
“…I received the bows today and they are beautiful. They are made with beautiful fabric and materials. The bows look like they would be heavy on a baby’s hair; but, surprisingly very light and playful. Baby J. usually rips them out of her hair within an hour, but she kept them in for most of the day. They are very tastefully made and designed with strong claps. Thank you so much for the cool and stylist gifts, Flowerz!”
Awesome Customer Service
Amy the owner was extremely kind in her correspondences back and forth with me, and she beat her predicted time of delivery; which totally gets me all giddy when a Mompreneur has an awesome product to share the world!
Come join us as we go shopping
- Free standard shipping for orders over $10 every day!
- Order online www.flowerzinherhair.com
- Or, Call 1-877-MY9-BOWS
Enter to Win a $15 egift certificate!
Deadline date: Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time.
- You must adhere to all the rules as stated. Shall a winner be chosen who did not complete these rules, he/she will not be eligible to win. It’s only fair.
You must visit Flowerz in the Hair and comment below sharing what items you like the best and why.
- To be eligible to win you must be a U.S. resident and 18 years of age or older.
For Additional Entries
For additional entries, you may chose to complete any one, or all of the below actions. You must write a separate comment for each additional entry you complete below. (A winner is chosen by the number of comments, not the number of actions taken.)
- Follow @AmysFlowerz on Twitter
- Become a Flowerz in Her Hair Facebook Fan
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Twitter @PonnSabra
- Subscribe to our iTunes RSS feed with one-click subscription here.
- Write a review for our American Muslim Mom Podcast on iTunes here.
- “Like” this page on Facebook with the “Like” button below.
- Subscribe to our RSS feed preferably through the email subscription having the same email address on the comment that you have in the RSS feed. To sign up with your RSS feed reader, click here; or click here to subscribe by email.
- Share Your Feedback for our free “Balancing Life as a Muslim Mom”ebook here.
- Subscribe to the American Muslim Mom YouTube Channel.
- Follow American Muslim Mom on Google Connect.
- Apply for the Muslim Mom Media Network. While it’s not exclusive to Muslim Moms, we will only be promoting Muslim and halal-specific products and services.
- Tweet about this contest with @ponnsabra Tweet this message, but don’t forget to comment below with the new tweet link
[tweetbox width="515" height="65" label="TWEET THIS. ENTER UP TO TWICE DAILY." content="#GIVEAWAY at @ponnsabra Flowerz in Her Hair $15 egift certificate by @amysflowerz http://bit.ly/fIgPi6 Pls RT!"]
- Add our brand new button on your site, code available on the right sidebar.
- List on our your blogroll with the following text link:
<a href=”http://americanmuslimmom.com” title=”American Muslim Mom Blog” target=”_blank”>American Muslim Mom Blog</a>
Determining a Winner
Each comment below designates an entry number. We will use And the Winner Is… plugin to pick a random winner from the total number of comments below. The winner will be contacted by email. If no response is received in 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. Confirmed winners will be announced on our Contest Winners Page, where you may refer to at anytime.
Disclosure: We received products for review free of charge as active members in Mom Spark Media–I love this community. If you decide to join, don’t forget to write PONNSABRA referred you, thanks! We were not influenced in anyway to share only positive remarks. After all, lying is haram (prohibited). You’re welcome to read American Muslim Mom’s disclosure policy and contest disclosure.
- Dapper Snapper Kids Belt Review & Giveaway
- Muslim Toys and Dolls – Fulla Review and Giveaway
- Review & Giveaway Contest: Fulla Doll Boutique Set with 2 Outfits ($39.99 Value)
- Wordlock Padlock – Review and Giveaway
- SmartLab Indoor Outdoor Microscope (IOM) Review and Giveaway