My Mom received an e-mail from one of her professional online groups, and my sisters and I found it very interesting.
Ask yourself , what will happen if we treat the Qur’an like treating our cell phones?
We’ll carry it with us wherever we go!
We’ll answer its calls, especially when it comes from the one we love!
We’ll flip and read its pages many times every day!
We’ll comeback for it if we forget to take it with us!
We’ll feel real bad when it falls down!
We’ll look at its messages with deep interest!
We’ll feel that we cannot live or go around without it!
We’ll give it to our love ones and friends with pride!
We’ ll use it during our travels!
We’ll use it anxiously when we get lost
It will be the first thing we use in times of emergency!
Is your Qur’an as dear to you as your cell phone is?
One last thing…you need to charge your phone every day, do you use your Qur’an to charge you every day???
- Life in Gaza: Sharing a Sunset From Our Orchard
- Freebie Friday – Ring2Skype Phone Number, Dove shampoo & Hugo Boss Orange
- Want to Live Debt-Free? Then, Watch These Seven Expenses
- #BassBoomz is The BOMB with An Extra BOOM! Review & March Only Coupon Code
- This is the best day ever!