A quick must-read, must-act-upon post: Sign-up today to Broadcast Bloggers before they go public on June 1st! It is a new brand and blogger network which connects businesses and bloggers together for paid opportunities. My partner and I have conducted much research, from personal calls, emails and chats to the owner, calling mom bloggers already listed as ambassadors who we know personally, and reading through detailed legal documents plus checking out the “inside” to back-up all the claims that are made that this is the best of the best bloggers and brands have yet to experience. The outside design of the site, and inside development is highly technical and professional. Being nearly 2-months behind launching my own ecommerce site, I know the monetary and time investment made in launching such detailed site and they have all this even before their public launch; which is very impressive!
So, with that both my partner and I invested in becoming Affiliates (the first paid affiliate program both of us have ever agreed to); but we are both that confident that there’s much to be gained in signing up NOW before the herds come in. Also, within hours of our initial phone call, they doubled the number of bloggers who signed up and doubled the amount of jobs yet to be posted for our consideration! Their server also experienced some hiccups due to the unanticipated traffic load.
- I trust them. Experienced respected bloggers , my partner and I personally trust them and stand by them. I’ve asked detailed questions to satisfy me thus far. If you have questions, please ask below and I WILL get them answered!
- Montenization Educational Aspect to Members. Learn how to monetize your blog with weekly recurring Wednesday Webinars. I’m registered for their debut webinar, seats are limited so register today!
- High-paying blogger gigs. Broadcast Bloggers claim an average of $62 per blog post with some over $300.
- Payment Upon Job Completion. Once you submit your blogpost and it is verified, you are paid!
- It’s FREE to sign-up! So, try it now! Then, consider later if you get one-job a month, it’ll pay for the $40 monthly fee with cash to spare!
- This is residual income as a two-tier affiliate program for referring bloggers AND brands. I have yet to hear this, and something my partner and I have talked in great detail the past 2-months *should* be made available to all blogger networks.
How Bloggers Can Sign Up
- Bloggers sign-up for free here.
- Want to be affiliate right now? Sign-up here. I recommend this option, because you can start referring bloggers and brand even before the launch and gain financially as well!
Why I’m sending Brands & Businesses to Broadcast Bloggers
The truth is, I love writing and blogging and mashaAllah, God willed, I’m good at it. I actually make a living off of it. But, freelancing, contract work and consultation, really doesn’t work well with my lifestyle (time mostly) and because I care SO much (mashaAllah) I always go over-board with time and offer SO much more than I should so it never pans out as an cost-effective use of my time. Honestly, I’m totally MUCH more into my gormet cooking and homeschooling my girls without the laptop or smartphone by my side.
Having to develop a customized blogger campaign, find,
babysit monitor, kindly make reminders, follow-up, answer & cater to bloggers and then deal with perceived late payment (because we share designated time) for past campaigns was is SO draining! My health cannot afford the time and my paypal account wasn’t filled high enough to make it worthwhile.
And, while I absolutely adore podcasting and sticking with it because of the incredible publicity and notoriety is has given the American Muslim Mom brand, scheduling recordings, dealing with edits, sticking to a regular schedule (which I made up) also doesn’t fit well with my lifestyle. We live a very natural, unscheduled, life!
Seeing the back-end and knowing how the owner and her staff will create jobs with the Brand/Businesses, knowing HOW they’re going to pay the bloggers, and seeing the software to back them up to streamline this process is exactly what I envisioned necessary to better manage and marry Brands and Bloggers.
Well, that’s only the beginning of why I believe in this program so much. So, I’m even going to refer
most all my contracted work to them to manage!
Thoughts? Questions? Concerns? Inhibitions? Please comment below.
Pending Questions/Recommendations for Broadcast Bloggers
Great questions so far from me or others, that I’m leaving here for safe keeping, better record-keeping for myself (I told you my blog is my virtual database…much better organized that my emailbox, I assure you).
- What are rebroasting jobs? How do you actually post these? I assume “follow the directions” but they are confusing too, sorry. If you don’t get the paid job, you can tweet, facebook or blog about someone else’s blog job for a chance to win “bling” cash or other products.
- Why can’t we click “all jobs” in the job board? Or, are there no jobs at all right now? I know they’re working with companies to get 100s of jobs posted for June 1st launch, maybe they’re waiting for then? They have multiple account managers working on adding jobs now.
- What does it mean sign-ups are “unconfirmed”? Did they not get their double-optin email confirmation yet, is that why? BB had over 1000 new accounts in less than 24 hours and our server blocked all the auto responder emails that were being sent out to confirm a new account. We have since upgraded servers and this problem has been resolved.
- Do we need to get our paid job posts rebroadcasted? BB has a rebroadcast page for bloggers to go to and read all Blog Job posts. We encourage all BB bloggers to choose a post and then copy and paste the link onto their site. With the link write a small endorsement. For every form of social media you choose to use, copy and paste this link into your virtual office an you will receive an entry for the fun BLING. BLING (incentives) are given away weekly. Every businesses/brand who hires BB Bloggers are encouraged to offer amazing BLING to rebroadcast these posts. Each business can participate up to 4-weeks per job as long as they offer a new BLING to give away each week. Rebroadcasting helps to increase the SEO and hopefully the readership and followers of each writing blogger. This also helps to drive traffic to our businesses/brand’s landing page.
- Affiliate payment is 2-tier at $14 1st-tier and $4 for 2nd-tier. Why aren’t they logging in real-time? The Affiliate program is 2-tier and is paid in real time. It is month to month.
- Why not make affiliate membership free for initial month? BB offers a free blogging account. You can become blog and still get paid. This allows you to use the money you earn blogging to upgrade to an Affiliate if you desire. An Affiliate is part of our Bloggers Agency and has more job opportunities other than just blogging. These opportunities are: Social Media monthly management for companies, Setting up the Social Media and Design, Creative Strategies (working with businesses and brands on their campaigns) business/brand ownership (you refer a business or brand and you own these accounts for life and are paid 10% on the gross advertising revenue for life)
- New: I’m trying to figure out the Rebroadcast thing – it says you rebroadcast for a chance to win, but the way it is set-up in the opportunity, it implies you get paid for it? I’m kind of confused about it all. Can you share any additional info/tips? It did appear like this on the site and was confusing, thank you for pointing this out to us. We have since had our programmer make this change. If there is anything else on BB’s site please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all feedback. If you also need to speak to someone LIVE, please contact support at 801-310-3464. Please leave a message if you don’t speak with someone right away and we will return your call promptly.
- New: When Rebroadcasting, we need to put the designated script at the bottom of our post, right? It says it’ll propagate our affiliate link, but it’s defaulting sponsorid=1. I tried working around the code and it’s not defaulting the affiliate link. How can we fix this? We have tested this and it appears to be working. If it is not working for you please email email@example.com or call 801-310-3464.
- New: I joined a few days ago and have been trying to figure it out as well-really confusing until I read the FAQ’s on Rebroadcasting over and over! We apologize. We are working hard on simplifying and ask that you please contact us if something does not make sense or is not easy to understand. We truly appreciate your patience in working with us.
Do you just do a snippet post and then tweet or facebook about it and submit your ‘rebroadcast’?
Thank you for sharing!! Yes, you make a snippet post linking to one of the blogposts within the particular rebroadcast, so you’re “rebroadcasting” another blogger’s post and giving the original blogpost more publicity. Then, you’re URL goes into the space saying you posted. I know people are Facebooking and Tweeting the original blogposts and putting those links as rebroadcasts too, and putting those links in there, but I don’t know for sure if we/they are doing that correctly.
- New: It shows I have an affiliate, but didn’t get paid. However, I just noticed it says her status is “Inactive”. Please explain. This means that the individual signed up to be an Affiliate but did not add her information to pay the monthly training fee. The $40 is for training materials and updated information. We will also have more advanced training for a small fee and FREE training for our free blogging accounts on our weekly webinars.
- New: Once we post a job it becomes public and I can’t edit. Please make this an option! You should edit your post. We will even make suggestions or recommendations to posts that we feel also need editing.
- New: I just got a job, and it said I had to do a review under “Bling” and get paid. Which comes first? Post? The, review? Also, there was no easy way to give my address for the review product. Ahhhh, there is two definition of REVIEW. If you are reviewing product and waiting for it to arrive to you so that you can write your article, please make a post on your blog that you are looking forward to review this “product/brand” and then submit to us the link on your bloggers center for our approval. This will conform with the 72 hour policy of writing your article “within 72 hours of accepting a job.” Once you receive the product you will then write your article, post it to your blog and then copy and paste the new article link into the blogging center for our REVIEW. We REVIEW it to make sure the information is correct. In some cases businesses and brands want to REVIEW the post also. If there needs to be editing done on your post we will notify you.
- New: There should be priority job postings given to paid affiliates, such as 24-hour notice, before posting live to the live job board. Maybe even separate Job Board for Affiliate This has been brought up to BB and we agree and are implementing this.
- New: How do you track a “reserved” job to assure that blog as the minimum 200 readers and their stats? We need a way of tracking our smaller blogs and want to help these smaller blogs increase their SEO, their readership and followers. If you have just a “family blog” and are not looking to increase the following and readership to your blog then BB is not for you. We are not a good fit. We are discussing still the best way to help out our small bloggers and will be meeting with our Founding Bloggers to discuss a better way than mentioned above in this question. We also welcome your suggestions and ideas. :0)
- To get jobs you need at least 200 readers to your blog to qualify for blog jobs. If you don’t qualify start with rebroadcasts. We are still in the process of figuring this out to help our smaller bloggers get more recognition.
- 1 job reserved, finished, and paid at a time.
- Over 900 bloggers have signed up from April 12 – 18th at 2:30pm EDT.
- They’re in start-up mode, so they huge growth is causing some hiccups, so please be patient.
- This is not a social media, virutal bloggers MLM 2-tier program in which you get paid for referred bloggers or businesses/brands.
- Bucks2Blog – Bloggers Get Paid to Blog.
- Mom Spark Media 2-week FREE Trial. 24-hours left or 100 new members!
- Mom Bloggers Can Make Money – Group Coaching & Blogging Course
- How I Make Money Blogging – Must-Have Tools and Steps To Take
- Top 50 Muslim Mom Blogs 2011