- “Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk”– “Here I am at Your Service, Oh Allah. Here I am at Your service.” People from all over the globe are gathering for the completion of one common goal–Hajj Mabrook.
- Allah doesn’t burden a soul more than it can bear– We must realize that God knows us better than we know ourselves, and He knows best what we are capable of.
- Prophet Muhammad (sallahu alayhi wa sallam)– He completed the Hajj in the best way possible, and every Muslim should strive to do the same. That means no complaining or whining and no anxiety or aggravation.
- Each difficulty comes with an experience– Things happen to us for a reason. Therefore, we must learn from mistakes and hardships. No one said Hajj was easy, so any difficulty faced has a beneficial factor to help us become wiser human beings.
Insha’Allah you’ve all enjoyed this audio. Please let us know your thoughts in the comments below, and share this post with your friends and family.
- Audio Post: From Mecca to Medina to Palestine
- Forgive Me when I whine, by Ahmed Bukhatir
- The Medina Experience
- Hajj for Women
- Islamic Audiobooks Winners!