I’m happy to welcome American Muslim Mom Debbie Al-Harbi, founder and owner of MuslimToysandDolls.com a certified mental health counselor in Massachusetts, devout wife to a Saudi Bedouin, and proud mom of three grown children, mashaAllah (God has willed). As with our debut guest, and carried through to past interviews, we’re following our mission to lay the format of our podcast shows:
- Enlightenment – Debbie shares her personal journey of how being married to a Muslim for over 30 years and being raised Jewish, she recently made her Shahadah (declaration of faith) approximately four years ago, mashaAllah.
- Education – She shares tips how to start an online business on the side while working full-time and raising her family, and
- Empower You to Take Action – To get you involved in the National Eid Toy Drive, as well as purchasing her worldwide selection of unique Muslim family products that spans much wider than just Muslim Toys and Dolls–in which 50% of her profits go to charity, mashaAllah.
- Enjoy listening to our show!
National Muslim Eid Toy Drive
To qualify and apply
$50,000 annual income with 3 or more children
$41,000 – $49,999 annual income with 2 or more children
Less than $40,000 annual income with 1 or more children
Contact Debbie at info<at>muslimtoysanddolls.com and ask to “Apply for the National Eid Toy Drive”
Please become a sponsor!
Tax-deductible charity. Please email Debbie as well!
To connect with Debbie, Please sign up for her mailing list here, and make sure you visit here on the first Thursday of every month, as we plan to have monthly reviews and giveaways of MuslimToysandDolls.com products, inshaAllah! Better yet, subscribe to our RSS feed.
Please comment below and let us know what you thought of this show. Alhumdulilah, Praise be to God, we reached our annual goal of downloads in 3-short weeks for our debut show; but your feedback is critical to assure we’re giving you what you need and desire most. So, if you subscribe via iTunes, please review and rate us because it’ll help give us more visibility and inshaAllah, God willing, together we can reach as many Muslim Moms as possible.
- American Muslim Mom Podcast #11 – Ramadan and Sadaqah Drives
- American Muslim Mom Podcast Show#3
- American Muslim Mom Podcast #6
- American Muslim Mom Podcast Show #2
- American Muslim Mom Podcast #8