Please welcome to my debut guest–my dear friend, motivational speaker, author, publisher, life and productivity coach, homeschool mom of 3, and devout Muslim and wife, Zohra Sawari, mashaAllah (God has willed). To go along with our Mission “To enlighten, educate, empower Muslim Moms to take action”, I conducted this interview to give our audience tips, resources and motivation to move further in this dunya (life on Earth). So, by listening you will hear Zohra share
- Enlightenment – Her personal and spiritual journey away from debt to debt-freedom and her discoveries once she read the “Qur’an with Meaning”,
- Education – Tips to those contemplating homeschooling, or worse willing to give up homeschooling, and
- Empower You to Take Action – Tips in Balancing Life as a Muslim Mom happily in a marriage and working as a home Muslimpreneur for the sake of Allah.
Enjoy listening to our first guest!
Please comment below and let us know what you thought of this show. Alhumdulilah, Praise be to God, we FAR exceeded the number of listeners and downloads for our debut show; but your feedback is critical to assure we’re giving you what you need and desire most. And, if you subscribe via iTunes, please review and rate us because it’ll help give us more visibility and inshaAllah, God willing, together we can reach as many Muslim Moms as possible.
- American Muslim Mom Podcast Show#3
- American Muslim Mom Podcast Show #4
- American Muslim Mom Podcast #7
- American Muslim Mom Podcast #8
- American Muslim Mom Podcast #6