Those who frequent this blog knows I am NOT a crafty photographer. But, after only 3 shots (and the other 2 came out just as yummy), I had to share this picture to have you enjoy the moment with me. An iftar gift, subhan Allah, we’re all not chocolate lovers, but to those who are–Fadalah, You’re Welcome to a piece of cake. So, Who wants to come over for a slice?
The Ramadan Mubarak paper goods were provided by MuslimToysandDolls.com. Unfortunately, they must be all sold out, because only the napkins are presently available.
Disclosure: We are organizing this campaign on behalf of the American Muslim Mom Media Network. If you’d like to be considered for future campaigns, apply today–it’s free to join! We may have received products free of charge or sponsorship towards the GoFundMe American Muslim Mom (AMM) Foundation campaign. 100% of all profits are reinvested into the growth of the AMM community and educational reasons, please check out AmericanMuslimMom.org for details. We are never influenced in anyway to share only positive remarks. After all, lying is haram (prohibited). You’re welcome to read American Muslim Mom’s disclosure policy and contest disclosure.
- Giveaway: Freshwater PureHearts Pearl Bracelet ($85 Value)
- Review & Giveaway Contest: Fulla Doll Boutique Set with 2 Outfits ($39.99 Value)
- Still Time for the American Muslim Consumer Survey AND Touchnote FREE Credits
- Giveaway Contest: Ecoist Every/Any – Dove Chocolate Purse ($28 Value)
- Review & Giveaway Contest: Muslim T-Shirts: Tween Girls and Toddler Boys ($30.94 value)