I’m honored to share my news of officially leaving my East Coast lifestyle to become a West Coast gal–Southern CA, SoCal, LA County or San Fernando Valley to be exact.
“Wow, what a difference!”–I just have to write it again. Anyways, I share my fun and funny views of our move on the popular LA-mom blogger network, MomsLA.com.
You’ll see that I use the word “unrushed” a few times–because, SubhanAllah, these people are SO NOT rushed! It’s SO hard getting used to–and SO refreshing, Alhamdulillah!
Anyways, please check out the blogpost, and make a comment sharing your support and thoughts, as I’m the first Muslim mom blogger they’ve ever had published before–and that have dozens of mom bloggers.
It has been YEARS (2006 to be exact) since I last officially wrote a column, or even contributed anywhere on a regular basis…but, with this new coast, new lifestyle, new life–period–I’m up for the challenge, and I would love to become a regular contributor there. What do you think? Would you follow my unique views over there? If so, share your kind thoughts.
JazakAllahu Khayrun for your time and helpful feedback!
- MathBlaster – New Virtual World Just Launched This Week- Win 6-mon membership
- Top 50 Muslim Mom Blogs 2011
- KeyIngredients.org – food education website
- I have a DoFollow NoNoFollow U-Comment-I-Follow Blog! Equals FREE Link Backs to Your Site
- The Ultimate Blog Party 2010 is Coming! #ubp10
Category: Tech & Travel