The “Capture the Spirit of Ramadan” International Ramadan Photography Competition™ is taking place! It’s a photography contest in which you–as the name says–capture the spirit of Ramadan! With pictures coming in from around the world, this photography competition is sure to educate people everywhere about Ramadan.
In its first year, the Capture the Spirit of Ramadan International Photography Competition attracted 25,000 photographers and photography fans and over 600 unique photos from 40 countries!
Enter your photos into the competition to share what you believe is the spirit of Ramadan with people worldwide. Not the best with your camera? Don’t worry. We have photography tips ready for you, Alhamdulillah.
So, what’s the first thing you’re going to take a picture of to capture the Ramadan spirit? Share with us in the comments section!
- Top 10 Photography Tips for Moms – Capture the Spirit of Ramadan Photo Contest
- Reflections for Ramadan and Eid 2011 Muslim Blogpost Series
- Touchnote Show You Care Eid2Eid Postcard Campaign & Challenge!
- Sylvan Dell Publishing 2008 Picture Book Writing Competition
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2010-08-21